Search results

1. H

What’s going on in Tofino?

Saying there is nothing to blabber about is a pretty bold statement. Lots of first hand witnesses were there. They cancelled the whole race to the blue over nothing?! His ex business partners are doing an excellent job of damage control trying to save their financial interests and brand in...
  2. H

What’s going on in Tofino?

Its always just speculation and poor ‘rich guy’ hes the victim until its your sister or daughter thats involved. Pretty **** attitude. Thats the problem right there. Hope he gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
  3. H

Sikaflex 291 VS 3M 4200

If you need to remove something with 5200 just use a heat gun. Its not hard. Rather have something bedded well and no chance of leaking and causing rot. If it does need to be removed. Break out the heat gun. ive seen to many boats with poorly bedded stuff leaking into gunnels and transoms...
  4. H

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

35ish knots or 40ishmph Was a little more with the 3 blade prop but the boat does better at cruise with the 4 blade.
  5. H

hes done it right for a 21 parker. Its dialed in and about as good as you can get electronics and power wise. ive got the Garmin equivalent of his electronics set up and know it wasnt cheap. I bet that 225 mercury makes that a really efficient boat. I average 3miles/gallon loaded at a mid 20s...
  6. H

Remember Parkers are north carolina boats and use wood core on everything. I own a Parker and if stuff hasnt been sealed well over the years it can lead to trouble eapecially the two inspection hatches in the deck over the fuel tank. Hard for a surveyor to see water under the foam and tank, but...
  7. H

They dont call those engines ‘mangrenades’ for nothing.....
  8. H

2021 Sidney Reports

Been some nice ones at the spit
  9. H

Wanted 26-30 ft welded aluminum

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/vancouver-lifetimer/7271849537.html
  10. H

Garmin Fantom 18 Radar who’s got one

Have to buy a chip. Belive its garmin bluechart g2 vision But you can make routes and way points on a navionics app and import them to your gps or active captain app very easily
  11. H

Likewise i use the heading sensor from my autopilot set up
  12. H

I have the 1042 and garmin fantom 18 and a smaller 722 Awesome setup. Chart overlay is good. You will need a heading sensor, garmins new gps 24xd antennae may work for that. Not sure If you have any spedific or real world questions shoot me a dm The pink blobs are the ferries. Nice feature as...
  13. H

Good fiberglass Guy Victoria/south island

Hey Looking for a competent fiberglass guy to fill some holes in my deck left from the removal of an on the deck baitwell. if anyone could recommend someone reputable that would be great! thanks
  14. H

2021 Sidney Reports

Thats me with the Parker. Thanks for the kind words. 3 overs and and quite a few just unders.
  15. H

https://nanaimo.craigslist.org/bod/d/central-island-campbellwood-custom/7260571146.html
  16. H

Rigid Industries M-Series LED Floodlights

Lumitech all the way. Superior product and great customer service.
  17. H

Bad Fuel From North Saanich Marina?

I filled up that same day (dec 20). 300liters. Have already used that tank as well and zero issues. I doubt its north saanich. They have been busy and their fuel hasnt been sitting as the other fuel dock across the harbour is closed.
  18. H

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bod/d/woodinville-offshore-walk-around-26/7249273529.html
Back