Search results

1. JDM

2023 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

Anyone have a recent report to share? Taking my kids to Bamfield for their first time this weekend, hope to get them into a few fish.
  2. JDM

2023 Sidney Reports

Trolling bottom
  3. JDM

2023 Sidney Reports

Out at a couple times over the last week with some hatchery fish each trip. Hopefully they hang around one more week.
  4. JDM

2023 Sidney Reports

south side of Coal Island
  5. JDM

2022 Sidney Reports

Quick Morning shift at spit, few unders and a couple of dog fish. Ran back to coal late afternoon with the kids, found a couple undersize and one chunky 78cm keeper. Coho killers bouncing the bottom.
  6. JDM

2022 Sidney Reports

Constant undersize for us yesterday in satellite channel. Couldn’t find a keeper in the mix although saw a couple taken. Visit from Dfo checking gear and licenses as well.
  7. JDM

2021 Bamfield and Barkley Sound Reports

I caught a 8-10lb steelhead trolling near the wall a couple summers back in a major rainstorm. Was a strange sight to see at the side of the boat.
  8. JDM

2021 Sidney Reports

Out to coal today to run the motors. 1.5 hours and 5 to the boat including a double. All just under, hopefully they eat lots of turkey and put on a few pounds for January.
  9. JDM

2021 Sidney Reports

Quick trip to the spit on afternoon tide change yesterday. Still a few hanging around.
  10. JDM

2021 Sidney Reports

Was a bit late to the party for tide change last night at the spit. Had a double header of undersize right off the bat and a long line release 10 minutes later, current was starting to pull and died off after that.
  11. JDM

2021 Sidney Reports

Green and glow wee gee
  12. JDM

2021 Sidney Reports

Out to the spit this morning, boated one about 10# on first pass dragging bottom. Net ended up in the water on the solo net job so had to use the gaff. If anyone catches a nice net i'll reward you with some beer.
  13. JDM

Seasport 2400 XL - looks like a good deal

Looks like a factory set up, very similar to mine as well
  14. JDM

2021 Sidney Reports

Nice work, was out Saturday for an hour or so but didn’t see any bait at coal. Glad to see someone had some action.
  15. JDM

2021 Sidney Reports

Arbutus this morning, couple of undersize was all I could find. Last week there was quite a few fish holding there and had a nice one to take home.
  16. JDM

Sold- Downriggers for sale

Two sets of down riggers for sale, Located in Sidney. Depthpower electrics Serviced at Scotty last spring, telescoping booms, braided line, ball hooks, rod holders. $800 for the pair Two 30” Manuals Rod holders $275 for the pair also listed on FB Marketplace and will do first come first...
  17. JDM

Double Eagle 206 EXT

Cheers appreciate the info
  18. JDM

Double Eagle 206 EXT

Looking at a DE 206 Hardtop and wondering if other owners could share pics of electronics set up and rod storage etc. Looking for ideas on a late model boat. Cheers
  19. JDM

Sold 2005 Campion 542 - $27,950

Ha. Not sure yet, send me something exciting! Or pod your boat and then sell to me cheap
Back