Search results

1. G

2017 Sooke Reports

Thank you for the reply. I understand currently per FN 0484 on 1 Oct only 4 fish total (1 unmarked) from area 20-5 and 2 fish total (1 unmarked) from 19-3, we'll be waiting for an update! Thanks again!!!!
  2. G

2017 Sooke Reports

"Yes" very confused and getting mixed info so looking for input from you all. I understand the regs as indicated above but, when looking at the website it states to check the current Fisheries Notices for updates. FN0484 says for Area 19 as of 1 Oct - 31 Dec the limit for Coho is 2 and one of...
  3. G

19-3, 20-5, 20-4 Chinook, Coho Allowable catch?

Thank you making me re-read the regs, I see my mistake!
  4. G

19-3, 20-5, 20-4 Chinook, Coho Allowable catch?

Will some one clear things up for me, the way I read the regs and notices for the areas mentioned above there is no Chinook fishing at this time, however, am reading posts about Chinook being caught, if it is open can you direct me to the reg allowing retention of Chinook. Coho, from what I...
  5. G

Needle fish lures

I know fisherman who are so called "field testers" and fly the "Kingslayer" flag who are very successful with these lures ,I've only caught shakers but haven't fished them exclusively yet. The only drawback now, the company no longer sells individual or small orders, you must buy at least 20...
Back