Search results

1. S

Tales From The Tyee Pool........2022

I think the water level being higher due to the dam maintenance. And cooler water temp.There not holding out front.Just heading right in ?
  2. S

Tyee Pool DFO Notice

There goes our Campbell River chinook.DFO should give there head ashake
  3. S

Recreational chinook openings leave First Nations frustrated on the Lower Fraser

I just dont understand.With the non retention of chinook for sports fishermen.To save these early Fraser fish and then let them net the river makes no sense to me.If it keeps going this way there will be no fish left for anybody.Just my two cents worth
  4. S

July 31.... slot limit review?

Hopefully thats not true on the Port Renfew reports
  5. S

Slot limit announced....

Boy i wounder what the tyee club is going to due now
  6. S

Slot limit announced....

Tyee club is toast
  7. S

FISH FACTOR: Salmon harvest projection takes big leap from 2018

WTF and we are takeing a beating in bc for chinook retention.Just dosent make sense
  8. S

DFO Update on Fraser Chinook Tuesday 11:30 am

Its kind of funny how the retention is lifted the same day the tyee club starts humm
  9. S

Campbell River Reports 2012

There have been some big fish out there for the last couple of weeks. Got a 38lber on july 1 .And theres been quite a few tyee hitting the Painters Dock lately. Most from the south end. But also a couple from the north end Tightlines snowwhite
  10. S

Chinook limite from two down to one

thats a great pic CubaLibre. And yes GLG Iam that CR fishing Guide and was known as snowwhite. Iam just asking because thats what i was hereing through some of the other guides in town. Not ment to seem to be trolling thightlines snowwhite
  11. S

Chinook limite from two down to one

Theres a rumor going around that they are going to cut the possion limite from two chinnook a day down to one in area 13 can anyone comfirme thanks snowwhite:(:(
  12. S

Chinook fishery to close ???

Yet again the sporties are paying the price. Lets see if they have the balls to due the same to FNS. Ireally dought it. Conserve in the ocean so they can take in the river it just dosnt make sense.Just my twocents worth Tightlines Snowwhite
  13. S

Comox Valley Fishing

Hey fishassassin take a pill.We can fish were we want you dont own the water.Or it sounds like you due
Back