Search results

1. G

Motor Flushing

Motor Flushing What's the consensus about flushing your motor after running in the salt water then traveling upriver for a half hour being that salt water has a higher density than fresh water. I'm talking in my case of fishing the Sandheads [Frazer river mouth] and using the boat launches in...
  2. G

15lb down rigger wieghts Delta area

Anyone make them around here? I have a 100lb or so of smaller weights.
  3. G

Fish Finders at Wholesale Sports

Great info for me. Thanks. Unfortunately for me Wholesale doesn't sell Garmin and I'm a cheap squarehead. Lowrance or Hummingbird.
  4. G

Fish Finders at Wholesale Sports

Does anyone have any info about a decent fish finder that Wholesale might sell? Looking for something around in the $500-700 range for a 15.5 Hourston. Mainly for use in the Vancouver area but also over on the island. Seems I've saved up a few gift coupons.... and my 1980's eagle fish finder...
  5. G

Hornby Island Fishing Charter

Thanks for all your help guys. It seems boaters are a happy bunch. I'm on a certain BC hunting forum and the guys there aren't quite as forth coming with a new guys questions....
  6. G

Hornby Island Fishing Charter

Hi. Kind of new here. Does anyone know of a local guide on Hornby Island for maybe a couple of Days next Week?
  7. G

2 Nearly New Boat Trailer Tires with Rims

If you still have them I'd take both. Needs to be 5 on 4.5" pattern.
Back