Search results

1. ExFlyGuy

Tender aqua marine

Like new condition. 8’ 2”. Slotted floor. Only 55lbs. Located in Nanaimo. $700
  2. ExFlyGuy

3 stacking prawn traps.

Like the title says. $100 for all 3. Traps are weighted. Located in Nanaimo.
  3. ExFlyGuy

Bottom fishing hooks

Assorted jigs and hoochies for Limg and Hali $50 Located in Nanaimo
  4. ExFlyGuy

AP spoons

I have 15 assorted AP spoons for sale. $150 Located in Nanaimo
  5. ExFlyGuy

Flashers and hoochies

Dug some gear out from under the seat that hasn’t seen the light of day in a couple years! $100 for all 11 flashers, 12 rigged hoochies and some jigs. Located in Nanaimo.
  6. ExFlyGuy

Thinking about selling my Hourston

With my kids getting older 9 and 11 my wife has gone back to work full time. She's not interested in using her holiday days to come on trips and I have started a new buisness and am just not using the boat like I used too. It's also not fair that I'm using all my vacation days in the summer to...
  7. ExFlyGuy

Bamfield fish processing?

Is there any certified fish processors in bamfield? It would be nice to send my buddies home with frozen meal sized portions.
  8. ExFlyGuy

Lowrance 3 in 1 transducer

brand new 3 in 1 transducer. $300 obo Located in Nanaimo
  9. ExFlyGuy

Red Islander MR3

$600 loaded with braid and a top shot of mono. Located in Nanaimo
  10. ExFlyGuy

Boat fenders

$45 8.5”x27” Located in Nanaimo
  11. ExFlyGuy

Jigs for sale

All for $65 Located in Nanaimo
  12. ExFlyGuy

Shimano Talora 9’ 6” with Daiwa M-one

Rod and reel combo for $50
  13. ExFlyGuy

Shimano Convergence rods

I have two of the black Shimano convergence rods. One is a medium and is complete. 10’6” One is a medium heavy with a good butt section. Tip has been repaired so only 10’3” also has a broken guide. $50 for both. Located in Nanaimo.
  14. ExFlyGuy

GLoomis E6X rod

Any interest in this rod? Rod is only 10’ 3” as there was a repair on the tip. Foam from butt cap is missing. Other then that it looks like it’s in good shape. Open to offers. Located in Nanaimo
  15. ExFlyGuy

Gibbs cod jigs

Two 99’s 12oz One 126 26oz $30 for all 3 Located in Nanaimo
  16. ExFlyGuy

Fenwick HMX10MH-MC-2

Rod for sale $75 located in Nanaimo
  17. ExFlyGuy

Plugs for sale

I’m not a big plug fisherman and already have a pile of them. Can anyone tell me what there worth? I was thinking $100 for all of them there is 22. Sold as a lot only. Located in nanaimo
  18. ExFlyGuy

SeaQualizer for sale

$50 located in Nanaimo.
  19. ExFlyGuy

Jogging rods for sale

Two jogging rods and reels for sale. Penn rampage rod with Penn warfare 3LW Rapala RSC rod with Shimano TLD 15 reel $150 for both. Located in Nanaimo
  20. ExFlyGuy

8’ fishing net

8’ fishing net for sale. Located in Nanaimo $45 obo
Back