Search results

1. VanIsle10

Boat Insurance and Navigational Limits

Looking for peoples experience and input with boat insurance and navigational limits. The boat is used primarily on the east coast of the island with a few trips each year to Nootka and Ukee/Bamfield (maybe more with the current Regs), the insurance company (Premier) is currently refusing to...
  2. VanIsle10

9.9 Mercury Pro kicker

9.9 Mercury Pro Kicker Command Thrust long shaft with power tilt and prop guard. Comes with controls and cables. It was bought new in 2019, it has approximately 200 hrs on it. Freshly serviced last week. Asking $3000, located in Nanaimo
  3. VanIsle10

Forsale - Twin 2000 Johnson 115 Ocean Pro 2 stoke outboards

Twin 2000 Johnson 115 Ocean Pro 2 stoke outboards. Estimated to be around 700 hours on each engine. The motors are in good working order with no issues. Mechanical inspection was completed in the fall with even compression across all cylinders. No issues were notes during the inspection. The...
  4. VanIsle10

Looking for some input on value - Twin 115 Johnson Ocean Pro

Hi All, Looking for some input on the value of 2000 Twin 115 two stroke Johnson Ocean Pros with stainless props, controls, gauges and dual binnacle controls. The motors were fully serviced in the fall and have a clean bill of health with even compression throughout both motors, etc. The exact...
  5. VanIsle10

WTB a 9.9 4-Stroke Kicker

Hey guys, I'm looking for a used four stroke kicker, preferably a long shaft with charging and controls. Im looking to spend less then 2000, but im opened to see what you have. Thanks
  6. VanIsle10

Looking for a canvas soft top for a trophy 2002

Hey guys, I'm looking for a canvas soft top with windows and roof for a trophy 2002 ( i already have the frame) or recommendations on shop that can make one near Nanaimo. Thanks !
  7. VanIsle10

For sale: 17.5 Hourston Glascraft $8900

Hey guys, upgraded boats so its time to let go of the old boat. This boat has been awesome to me and will continue to be awesome for the next owner. Everything is in great working working order, check out the link for more details.
Back