Search results

1. Saratoga

Replacing Scotty HP Switch

Scotty sent me a replacement switch with the wire to repair a downrigger that stopped working. There is a small pin in the switch arm that allows the switch to slide back & forth somewhat while preventing it from falling out of the main downrigger body. I‘m wondering if there’s a trick to...
  2. Saratoga

Garmin 9-Axis Heading Sensor

I originally installed this for use with my Garmin 24” Fantom Radome to get accurate chart overlays ... and it works extremely well. I then opted to install the Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot which comes with it’s own heading sensor which services the auto pilot and chart overlay functionality. So...
  3. Saratoga

Yamaha Aluminum Prop

The prop was purchased as a spare for a Yamaha F250 and has never been used. It’s a 14” x 19” Yamaha aluminum prop and includes a padded carry/storage case which does a great job of keeping it protected if you are storing it for a backup. The prop is in new condition. Price: $225 Part Number...
  4. Saratoga

Garmin 9-Axis Heading Sensor

Garmin 9 Axis Heading Sensor w/ NMEA 2000 interface is a great addition to your existing Garmin chartplotter / radar electronic installation. It allows you to accurately overlay radar returns over your GPS charts in addition to providing much more accurate information on the direction of your...
  5. Saratoga

Outrigger Poles (15’) Wanted

I’m interested in purchasing 15’ outrigger poles if anyone has a set they would be interested in selling. I have Taco GS170 mounts which take a 1-1/8” diameter pole. Thanks.
  6. Saratoga

Bamfield Tuna Shootout

Thought I would create a thread to represent the great week we spent in Bamfield at our first Tuna Shootout. The host location was Mills Landing - a great facility to base the event from. Jerry has plenty of salt ice which is pretty much a mandatory requirement for this fishery. Thanks for all...
Back