Search results

1. mcallagan

Dead Motor Disposal - GONE

I've got an old 2 stroke 15hp Evinrude motor that will not start for me. I think I know what is wrong with it and where to get the parts but, I have just had enough over the years playing around and fixing it. Time for a new motor. So, what do I do with the old motor? Where to...
  2. mcallagan

FS: Rod and Reel SOLD

Trophy XL TG6110HC - 11` Fraser King, Line Class 15 - 30lb Abu Garcia 7001C i (Left Hand Reel) w/ approx: 200yds 50lb TUFFline Braid and reel cover $150.00 for complete setup, will not sell separately.
  3. mcallagan

Insulin pump placement in waders

I am a diabetic , I have a rather expensive insulin pump that I wear 24X7. At the moment I have neoprene waders and have not really found a good place to secure my pump other than on my briefs, It's a clip mount. I know it might be a long shot but, I'll ask anyway........... If you are a...
  4. mcallagan

Daiwa Fly Reel

Lost my fly reel when I was in PG 2 weeks ago, looking for a new/used 1. I need a reel with 1 spool attached. I have 2 other spare spools. Daiwa SF 708. Anybody have 1 tucked away or sitting around let me know I'll purchase it from you!
  5. mcallagan

Check this out!

Alternative to plastic 6 pack rings.
  6. mcallagan

Thousands of 10-pound Atlantic salmon, catch as many as you want!

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/environment/oops-after-accidental-release-of-atlantic-salmon-fisherman-being-told-catch-as-many-as-you-want/
  7. mcallagan

Goldfish Infestation in Dragon Lake.

I've heard that there were goldfish in Dragon but this is outrageous :mad: This was filmed Nov. 20, 2016. I just got this YouTube Link from Guy Scharf of DFO fame. To quote Guy: "Amazing! I wonder why they are so close to shore at this time of year?" If you had any doubt about the...
  8. mcallagan

Lost on Harrison Nov. 4, 2016

I stuck a heavier jig into my brown Out Back wide brim hat as just a place to put it. It has a leather draw string. Same one as in my avatar. As I was approaching the end of the line of pylons on the main channel west side the wind caught it. Of course it flew off and into the river and sunk. I...
Back