Search results

1. T

What deck boots is everyone wearing?

Two pairs of xtratuff deck boots in 2 years. Super comfy but they both leaked on the bottom seams. Done with them.
  2. T

yamaha high thrust kicker - T9.9 or T25?

Upgraded to the 25 from the Yammy 9.9. Only negative is finding the sweet spot for trolling. Find myself fiddling with the throttle a lot more than with the 9.9. Other than that there great, the larger alternator and being able to move the boat around in strong winds/tide is a bonus.
  3. T

105 pound Rivers inlet Chinook

Whoever wrote the story obviously has never been to Rivers. There is no way to trailer to Dawsons:rolleyes:
  4. T

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Its not 12' beam there 9'9''
  5. T

2021 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Little gill tickle is always nice before a release:oops:
  6. T

HySide Raft 9FT

This still for sale? Contact info? Location?
  7. T

WTB Yamaha/Tohatsu jet...finders fee

Looking for a Yamaha 40/35 2stoke or Tohatsu 50/35 2 stroke If anyone knows anyone willing to sell or can find one of these motors I'm willing to pay a finders fee
  8. T

Resistance to fish hatcheries?

Bobs word is gospel. If you don't believe him just ask him!
  9. T

Rigger mounted rodholders, who has what?

I have had 2 of the boom mounted metal tube rod holders break on the plastic bases. The plastic over time in the sun with uv will eventually weaken/break down the plastic. Scotty has come out with a thicker base on the rod holders to fix the issue. As in with a lot of there products more...
  10. T

2014 Yamaha 9.9 High Thrust

2014 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust 25 inch shaft power tilt remote control prop gaurd Just did full oil change Runs perfect, moving up to the 25hp Located in Victoria $2500
  11. T

WTB- Yamaha 9.9-15 hp 4s outboard

Sorry I meant non tiller, located in Vic
  12. T

WTB- Yamaha 9.9-15 hp 4s outboard

I have a 2014 Yamaha 9.9 high thrust, power tilt, remote steering, 25inch shaft, prop gaurd. Will be selling in next few weeks. Runs great, good condition and just did oil change. Only reason for selling is upgrading to the 25 high thrust. Price...$2500
  13. T

Another Aluminum boat thread...

Walleyes u nailed it on the larger kf’s. Would drive me nuts on the back deck trying to jump around looking thru tiny low windows. Zurk u keep mentioning the ripetide boats. Have u even been on one or had a close look at the design and fab on them. If you have you wouldn’t be pushing them...
  14. T

Wanted 26-30 ft welded aluminum

Were referring to the height of the windows on the back deck while at the wheel trolling. Have you not noticed Brendan and Tim either bending down trying to look through the windows or on there tippy toes trying to look over the roof? If you haven't been on a NWA or Jaxon to compare the...
  15. T

Wanted 26-30 ft welded aluminum

Kelly that kingfisher is sure nice, great visibility out of them and those fancy bolted on ss railings..WOW:D
  16. T

Abel Mooching Reels

Abel first gen’s. Best silent fishing reel on the market
  17. T

2020 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

I talked with port Eliza last week. As far as they knew same reg as last year, closed the 15th. Hard to believe DFO would be rolling back any regs this year
  18. T

WTB g-loomis 1265c-bc medium/heavy 10-20lb

Like add says, looking for a Loomis 1265c 10-20lb rod
Back