Search results

1. dreamcatcher

searching for a volvo deisel tech.

I had an ad41p that had the same issue. I had changed filters and figured they were good until I ran the tank to almost empty and it sucked up some water from the bottom of the tank. I had very low hours on the motor so I knew mechanically it was good. Changed the filters again and away it went.
  2. dreamcatcher

Photo Contest! Scotty Prizes!

We just had a toast to our dear departed fishing buddy and this Arrow Lakes bull hit. Thanks capt Jim!
  3. dreamcatcher

Critter guards?

I have a 2584 Raider and recently had a swallow inside the cabin that managed to poop on the tops of all the seats. I think this solution will work well for my critter problem as well.
  4. dreamcatcher

FOUND .....an aluminum 22-25’

Congrats! Marinex is a well built boat. Have fun.
  5. dreamcatcher

FOUND .....an aluminum 22-25’

I have a 27 ft Almar Sounder, a little bigger than you specified but it has everything else and 1100 original hours on an ad41pa volvo.
  6. dreamcatcher

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/nelson/welded-aluminum-27-ft-almar-sounder/1443639805?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  7. dreamcatcher

Wanted 25-28 ft welded aluminum

I have a 27ft almar sounder, 1020 hours on volvo ad41p. It's a very solid boat set up for fishing and has a good roller trailer with new tires and electric over hyd brakes. I'm thinking of downsizing so I can haul a camper and boat. Tell your friend to contact me if interested.
  8. dreamcatcher

Line Abrasion from Algae

I tried picking the algae off braid with my fillet glove, seems to work better than anything else so far.
Back