Search results

1. J

Cowichan Coho

Is there an opening for Coho retention on the river this year. If not can you sport fish, catch n release, for Coho? Should I check FN on the dfo site?
  2. J

floods/ boat hazards

High water in the rivers, like Squamish and Chilliwack, will be bringing lots of logs, trees, stumps and branches to the Howe Sound and SOG. Beware!
  3. J

Quesnel Lake 2020

2 of us were at the Elysia resort for 4 nights. Rented one boat for 3 days. used it for 3.5 days. No riggers or sounder. the water level in the Horsefly River was very high, and flowing over the road in the park. The lake level was right up to the walking wharf, and lapping over top. wharf float...
  4. J

Hot Shot #25

I wonder if these plugs would be very good for Lakers or big Rainbows? the blue and silver seems interesting... the posting of pics seems impossible for me this morning.
  5. J

Coho retention; areas 28 and 29-5

May 24th today. I can't find any info re 2 hatchery coho limit. What's going on???
  6. J

abondoned prawn gear

What to do about abandoned prawn gear??? In one spot that I have been trapping lately there are at least 3 traps that never move, never get pulled and have massive growth on the rope and float. located in Howe Sound in a popular area. Call some DFO number? try to find some name and or phone...
Back