Search results

1. F

21.6 Glassply

Fly fish the rivers my friend. Killed way to many fish in my day Lol.
  2. F

21.6 Glassply

Turn Key no frills fishing machine. Designed for heavy water, all set ready to fish. Brand new soft top with side curtains and back drop down fly. six hours on complete rebuilt 4.3 Vortec 200 HP. V6. New exhaust manifolds, risers and bellows. New water pump, thermostat, rebuilt carb, leg...
  3. F

A Kechika River Adventure

Outstanding thread! Thank you for sharing, makes me wish I was living back in the North again! cheers F.C.
  4. F

Victoria Reports 2015

Out of Pedder for Haly,yestarday. On our way out to fish the mud flats between Albert Head and William Head seen a large crab boat. Went over to see if they where prawning or crabbing. I asked { three Asians } in the boat if they where crabbing or prawning and they indicated crabbing!! I seen...
  5. F

SFBC Banana Derby on Father's Day Weekend?????

I would be would in for a pair of tickets for the Fathers Day event. Fished the JDF for 15 or so years. So count me in. Cheers FC
  6. F

Halibut Notice

I can totaly live with the six per year.... But a size limit is crazy, as already stated it can be very dangerous trying to tape out and release mid to large size halibut. Cheers FC
  7. F

Ufc 153?

Thanks Dude, Cheers Fc
  8. F

Ufc 153?

Anybody gota link to tonight's UFC card? cheers. FC
  9. F

Nootka Sound - Spring and Summer 2012

Team Fah Cups will be at Critter on Monday. Yayhoo. Cheers
  10. F

Wanted: Garmin Bluechart chips for Vancouver Island

Howdy Klob. I have a set of chips for a Garmin 182 C not sure if they will work for you , but it might be worth your while to see if they are compatible. Cheers. FC
  11. F

Garmin BlueChart Data Cards

Still for sale! and will sell the old head as well. Pm to shepnoir and Bloodbath. Sorry guys I should log on more often. cheers. Fc
  12. F

Pm sent BB. Sorry shepnoir, did not recieve your PM. cheers. Fc
  13. F

Howdy not sure what other Garmin these cards will work with. May have to reserch that. I'm in the Victoria area, IE Metchosin. Will check Pm's Have not been on the site for a while. Cheers. FC
  14. F

Inside and outside Vancouver Island passages data cards, coverage up to Rivers Inlet. Upgraded from my 182C Garmin as no longer uploading satillites. Asking 200.00 bucks for the pair or OBO. Metchosin area. PM if interested. Cheers. Fc
  15. F

Everyone needs to attand this meeting..sfab

I will be there! Will drum up a couple of fishin buds as well! Cheers FC
  16. F

P/U Truck Combo storage/fuel tank box

Sold!!! Thanks Casper5280
Back