Search results

1. Marty-party

WTB silver streak Bowen 21’

Looking to buy a 21’ used silver streak bowen
  2. Marty-party

Wanted: 20’-24’ aluminum cabin boat

Looking for a 20’-24’ aluminum boat with enclosed cabin. (Silver streak,lifetimer,wolf, walker,northwest) Not interested in kingfisher/hewes type boats location North Vancouver
  3. Marty-party

ISO 30hp outboard

Looking for a 30hp outboard newer the better 4 Stroke Tiller controls Power trim Electric start
  4. Marty-party

1998 22’ South Bend Aluminum boat

1998 22’ South Bend 22’ LOA with pod, 7’6” Beam Full Survey done in 2017. Was converted from inboard to outboard and pod was added by previous owner. Seats 3 comfortably. Great boat for day fishing or island camping/exploring. Looking to move up to a bigger boat with a cuddy. -2006 Yamaha...
  5. Marty-party

ISO boat trailer

Looking for a trailer to haul my 25’ aluminum boat, doesnt have to be pretty. Located on the mainland or sunshine coast would be best.
  6. Marty-party

ISO stainless prawn traps

Looking for a few stainless prawn traps and a stainless crab trap. Located in Northvan Thanks
  7. Marty-party

Mecury service manual

Have a mercury service manual for 40/50/60 hp fourstroke motor. Great condition. Up to 2007 models i think. Free to whoever needs it.
  8. Marty-party

Raw spot prawns?

How many of you consume raw spot prawns? Ive heard they are good. Also any good recipies or uses for prawn heads? Thanks
  9. Marty-party

Lowrance HDS-5

Have a used HDS-5 for sale, just removed from boat. Comes with power cable and transducer/cable with all hardware. Has navionics Canada & SE alaska chip SOLD
  10. Marty-party

Harvesting shellfish

Looking for some good, safe spots to harvest clams, mussels etc near sunshine coast? Any info on time of year and tips woukd be appriciated.
  11. Marty-party

WTB 2x scotty 2106/ ace line hauler

Looking to buy 2 x scotty 2106 downriggers
  12. Marty-party

Aluminum boat price?

hey, Thinking of putting my 18' northwest aluminum boat on the market.Not sure on a starting price. Any offers or info welcome. Thanks 18' northwest aluminum crew boat 2015 Mercury 90hp Stereo Vhf radio Humminbird chart plotter/depth sounder Wired for 2 downrigger and 1 prawn puller...
  13. Marty-party

To bottom paint or not?

Hey, I have a 19 aluminum boat that is unpainted. It has been on a trailer so far but would like to have it in the salt year round. Do i need bottom paint or not? It will be moored on the sunshine coast. Any advice welcome. -Martin
  14. Marty-party

WTB polyform orange A series bout

Looking for Polyform orange A-2,A-3,A-4 bouys. thanks
Back