Search results

1. Marty-party

Transducer recommendation for Raymarine ES128

Old post but did you ever figure out the right transducer? I have the same unit and looking for a good transducer. Currently have the airmar p58.
  2. Marty-party

WTB silver streak Bowen 21’

Looking to buy a 21’ used silver streak bowen
  3. Marty-party

Wanted: 20’-24’ aluminum cabin boat

Looking for a 20’-24’ aluminum boat with enclosed cabin. (Silver streak,lifetimer,wolf, walker,northwest) Not interested in kingfisher/hewes type boats location North Vancouver
  4. Marty-party

ISO 30hp outboard

Looking for a 30hp outboard newer the better 4 Stroke Tiller controls Power trim Electric start
  5. Marty-party

WTB 15hp outboard

Sorry it sold
  6. Marty-party

WTB 15hp outboard

I have a 90 mercury 15hp 2 stroke if interested
  7. Marty-party

1998 22’ South Bend Aluminum boat

1998 22’ South Bend 22’ LOA with pod, 7’6” Beam Full Survey done in 2017. Was converted from inboard to outboard and pod was added by previous owner. Seats 3 comfortably. Great boat for day fishing or island camping/exploring. Looking to move up to a bigger boat with a cuddy. -2006 Yamaha...
  8. Marty-party

ISO stainless prawn traps

I picked up 4 for $100 off craigslist. Thanks for the other options though.
  9. Marty-party

Condition? And how many would you be will to part with?
  10. Marty-party

Hoping to find some a bit cheaper than $60
  11. Marty-party

ISO boat trailer

Looking for a trailer to haul my 25’ aluminum boat, doesnt have to be pretty. Located on the mainland or sunshine coast would be best.
  12. Marty-party

Looking for a few stainless prawn traps and a stainless crab trap. Located in Northvan Thanks
  13. Marty-party

2018 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Fished Epsom today for the lunchtime slack tide, 5 fish to the boat all barely undersize. Green grow hoochie 180’.
  14. Marty-party

Mecury service manual

Have a mercury service manual for 40/50/60 hp fourstroke motor. Great condition. Up to 2007 models i think. Free to whoever needs it.
  15. Marty-party

Raw spot prawns?

I will have to try a few raw ones on my next set, thanks for replies.
  16. Marty-party

Raw spot prawns?

How many of you consume raw spot prawns? Ive heard they are good. Also any good recipies or uses for prawn heads? Thanks
  17. Marty-party

Fishing gear for sale

Interested in flashers, do you ever come to the mainland?
Back