Search results

1. D

Mounting options on a kicker on Double eagle 17ft

Hi there, Picked up a kicker for my Double Eagle 17ft. Wondering if any of the fourm members could show thier set for kicker mounting? Any other info would be much appreciated. I picked up a 9.8hp 90lbs in weight Thanks DE18
  2. D

Bilge pump Double Eagle 17ft

Hi there I have a 17ft double eagle older hull and the floor has been re done before I bought it. So I have no access to get to bottom of the hull and want to install a bilge. Just wondering just cut a hole in the floor and place it in there close to the stern? Any thoughts out? Thanks DE18
  3. D

Looking for old school Ferrule

Hi there Wondering if anyone has some older type ferrules kicking around. I have attached a picture for what I'm looking for. It's for the top part of the blank. Thanks DE
  4. D

Looking for a Rich Make trolling rod

Hi There.. Looking for a Rich Make trolling rod. If anyone has one that you might want to move on from please let me know.
  5. D

Armstrong Pod /bracket

Hi there Just wondering if anyone on here has installed a Armstrong Pod? They look pretty sweet. Any feed back is much appreciated. DE
  6. D

Raymarine Axion

Hi there just wondering if anyone has been using a Raymarine Axiom with the 3d feature? Any feed back is welcomed. Many thanks and happy holidays to everyone. DE18
  7. D

I got the 2.5ftitis

HI there as it mention's I have got the 2.5ftitis. Looking at going a bit bigger than the 17.5 double eagle i have now. I'm looking at the the 20ft hourstons, 20ft DE or a 20ft Grady. Looking to manily fish locally and across the straight and maybe spend a night or 2 on a couple of occasion...
  8. D

Mounting a rigger on an older Double Eagle

HI There. I have a 1985 double eagle and looking for advice or a tip or 2 on mounting a Scotty downrigger to the top of the gunwale. Not the flattest to try and mount the base plate. Anything will help. Thanks
  9. D

20ft Grady White overnighter

Hi there, Looking for opions or experience with a mid 80 hull 20ft Grady white overnihhter. Pro's or cons? Recommended hp? It's more for a fishing machine but would like to do some overnight trips as well. Is cuddy doable? Thanks anything helps
  10. D

Bimini top

looking at getting a Bimini top installed on the boat. Heard of Haruna. Wondering of other places Located in Vancouver or surrounding area. Any recommendations much appreciated. Thanks.
  11. D

Best for fishing up to 21 ft

hi there, Looking at upgrading to a bigger boat. Right now I have 17.5 Double Eagle. I like it no but I think I would like to go a couple of feet longer still with an outboard. I'm thinking 19 to 21 ft. This would be Ocean fishing around Vancouver and surrounding areas. Do I just with a...
Back