Search results

1. D

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I second the motion to call it " RTC" rain city trough
  2. D

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Anyone else see the Pelican yesterday off Stanley Park?
  3. D

Mounting options on a kicker on Double eagle 17ft

Hi there, Picked up a kicker for my Double Eagle 17ft. Wondering if any of the fourm members could show thier set for kicker mounting? Any other info would be much appreciated. I picked up a 9.8hp 90lbs in weight Thanks DE18
  4. D

WTB Sturgeon rod

I have 2 I can get rid of. Shimano Technium. Been used but still good shape. 100 bucks. Will send pi ture later today.
  5. D

High Tech Jigging

Off topic but those cold chicken sandwiches are the best sandwiches in Van. Also Nat and Franco are great guys. Love going in there and talk fishing with those guys.
  6. D

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I'm so confused. Forum members are fishing in 29-3 area. They have been stopped by DFO with no issues and then PA post a nice map laying it all out and it says no fishing at all in that area. It's like grade 10 math all over again. Confused. What a bunch of Malarkey.
  7. D

2021 Tofino Reports

Hi there I'm heading to Tofino middle of July. Looking for a recommendation for a guiding service for salmon. Thanks DE18
  8. D

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Whats your procedure for jarring/ freezing your prawns Don H?
  9. D

Who has Tuna for sale

does anyone know where I can get some around Vancouver Area?
  10. D

2020 Tuna Adventures

Say someone wants to book a Tuna charter for next Fall. Can some people through out some recommendations? IS tofino a good area to go from. My buddies and are pretty flexible where we go out of. Thanks DE
  11. D

Looking to buy or trade for a long leg 70-90hp outboard.

I will have a 90Etec with controls forsale at end of season. Has 600hrs. Even a year or 2 left with warranty. Do you need a trailer as well? 2016 single axial. I run it on my 17ft double eagle perfect match.
  12. D

So looking at the report now 0.8 wave height would make the bay a little narly?
  13. D

Fished HITW for the high tide change. Picked up 3. 2 nice ones would have made the cooler. Skinny G on Syd the Kid's #.
  14. D

March 31 - July 15 Salmon Restrictions

I'm just confused" protect Fraser stocks" why was it open in late summer/fall last year then? Why is the spring time so concerning? Strange days indeed
  15. D

Bilge pump Double Eagle 17ft

Another one here. What pumps do you guys recommend?
  16. D

Sounds good. Thanks for the advice. Will go down to the boat this week and start the process. DE
  17. D

Hi there I have a 17ft double eagle older hull and the floor has been re done before I bought it. So I have no access to get to bottom of the hull and want to install a bilge. Just wondering just cut a hole in the floor and place it in there close to the stern? Any thoughts out? Thanks DE18
  18. D

At Pacific spirit looking at 12 boats anyluck in the harbor?
Back