Search results

1. MadJigga

Feeling the heat ?

All I have to do is slab prep for a garage I’m building. Day off for me and the boys as there is no shade. Simply not worth it!
  2. MadJigga

Help Name a Business and Win a Great Prize!

Valhalla homes Ltd
  3. MadJigga

Just an idea. But maybe look at some olde gods and mythology from your heritage and you may drum up some ideas. I’m a euro mix as well!
  4. MadJigga

Innovate homes Alpha builders Sharp homes Graphite homes Smiley builders/homes I’m losing my gumption on this one Steve. What origin/nationality are you?
  5. MadJigga

Briggs Building Corp Sunrise Construction Ltd Everlasting Homes Ltd SB Homes Ltd Stebri homes Ltd Destination homes Ltd Sous Casa Homes Ltd “ it’s your house” Left Coast Construction Ltd Inlet Homes Corp Aurora homes Ltd Quality home builders Ltd Vision Homes Ltd Keen Eye Homes Ltd...
  6. MadJigga

There’s an Eagle Eye in Vic! Not me....
  7. MadJigga

In the end, the name won’t matter other than having a recognized logo. Your integrity in how you conduct yourself and how you manage your buisness relationships will be what shines through. best of luck in your new endeavour !!
  8. MadJigga

Artisan is mine....
  9. MadJigga

Paradise Peninsula Homes. The acronym is the best. PPHomes
  10. MadJigga

ROC (M). Where to get this course?

I just did mine with Heads Up Navigation in Sidney. Along with the svop and med3 course. Leslie (the owner) is a great teacher.
  11. MadJigga

ROC (M). Where to get this course?

Where are you located?
  12. MadJigga

the popemobile is getting tired

I’m a big fan of version 2.0 !!
  13. MadJigga

Noobie buying a boat

Power Squadron isn’t offering courses through Covid. Next step up is SVOP. Doing it this current weekend. Heck of course. My brain hurts....
  14. MadJigga

Burnewiin gunwale mounts

I chartered on a boat last year that has them. They’re really nice and solid. I’d install on a new boat for sure.
  15. MadJigga

Halibut Regs

Thanks
  16. MadJigga

Brand New 5 Bed 4 Bath Modern Deep Cove House With Income Suite

Lumber is going up 5-10% a month. It’s nuts. Hard to even quote anything with a fixed price unless materials are purchased immediately.
  17. MadJigga

DFO 2020 Halibut Fishery Announcement & Regs

Exactly my thoughts! I’m in Vic and the Hali fishing has been a tough go for me the last couple years as well
Back