Search results

1. Wild Bill

3/8" BBB Galvanized chain

Any market for 3/8" BBB Galvanized chain? I have 320', one end pretty rusty but the other end not bad. Best offer, much cheaper if you come help remove it. Located on Quadra.
  2. Wild Bill

Firearms sticker draws!

I wasn't sure where to post this however since I won a Black Creek Bison Ranger in 5.56 NATO, 4 boxes of shells and a gun bag and a $1000 towards optics and accessories I thought you might find it interesting! $25 to purchase a sticker that entitles you to a free entry on a firearms package...
  3. Wild Bill

Your favorite boat BBQ

Our boat doesn't have a BBQ.. What's your favorite? I'm kinda partial to the Magma kettle...
  4. Wild Bill

SOLD...Podded 22.5 Fiberform 225 Optimax

you want pictures? Give me $5000. 225 optimax with im told 500 hours. Brand new OEM leg with 2 new props. Galvinized trailer and rims. New tiers less than a year old, stainless sleeves on seal surfaces, repacked. I put fresh electric brakes on it . Needs new keel roollers but keel roolers and...
  5. Wild Bill

22.5' Fiberform

A little bit of work to finish up on this one. 1973 Fiberform 22.5' that had a flybridge on it. Galvanized trailer and rims. new tires, electric brakes, new lights and wiring. stainlesss steel axle seal sleeves and new seals, repacked bearings and a spare wheel and tire. the trailer needs...
  6. Wild Bill

Puck, pellet or chips?

Wanting a grill with smokey flavour as well as a smoker, I don't think one will do both well. What would you choose? Pucks kinda expensive however convenient if it worked.. Just saw Cookies Cutter thread and didn't want to hijack it. Same problem with a pellet grill or smoker? Pellets swell in...
  7. Wild Bill

What's the most cost effective house heat?

We just bought a little 750 square foot house in Campbell River and we're going to be doing some upgrades before moving out of the motorhome. It just has old forced air electrics now and we will likely put a wood stove in but baseboard electric, ductless heat pump, propane? Used to having cheap...
  8. Wild Bill

Downrigger location

Hi, I was wondering what people's preferences were regarding downrigger mount location. I have two 5' electric Scottys with swivel bases and was thinking at the stern but I know some guys like them further forward. Swivels will probably be bolted and nylock SSR nuts. Where and why! Thanks!
  9. Wild Bill

New propellers for sale, cheap

Oops! I got carried away and I have a few props I can't use.... All new in Original box. I have two Michigan propellers part number 001006, 15.5 x 15 right hand aluminum, 15 spline for Evenrude. And I have one Michigan propeller part number 082011, 15 x 17 left hand Volvo Penta long hub . $25...
  10. Wild Bill

Prop size and pitch to start with 225 Optimax

Please! Looking for opinions.. 225 Optimax on a 22.5 Fiberform with a pod. I put a new leg on it so I don't have a prop yet and the propeller calculators are all over the place. Looking for a good place to start.. thanks, Bill
  11. Wild Bill

Anyone need a new propeller?

I just became aware of this and thought I would pass it on even if it does lower my chances of getting one and an inexpensive price. https://bidlive.kauctions.ca/auction.aspx?as=59136
  12. Wild Bill

MaxxForce 7 6.4L egr, dpf delete

Hi, wondering if any of you have any experience... can I delete without doing anything to the ecm? Will it fault , or limp? If I have to do the ecm do you know anyone that does it?
  13. Wild Bill

Trailer axle Speedisleeves

Where do you get them for how much? Looks like 1.685" and have to glue on! But that's ok lol!
  14. Wild Bill

Hitch extension

Searched and didn't find anything. Truck with a camper pulling a boat, most truck boxes about 6 1/2', smallish camper say 8 1/2'. Do you guys just run a pipe extension behind the camper? Im thinking truck camper and either boat.
  15. Wild Bill

Selling my Case 1845C Skid steer

Nice shape, less than 3500 hours. You can leave it Two months and it fires up first compression stroke. Rehosed, chain cases cleaned, hub studs replaced, cluster bearings, all new filters, battery and wiring. Have extra stuff as well . Good machine...
  16. Wild Bill

Click butt wood chipper

Selling my wood chipper! Awesome capable machine, smoke some meat! https://victoria.craigslist.ca/hvo/d/wood-chipper/6555468511.html
  17. Wild Bill

Ocean View Sooke, Shirley, French Beach for sale

2.5 acres ocean view.. if you know anybody! https://victoria.craigslist.ca/reo/6547457048.html
  18. Wild Bill

Charts

First of all these charts were coiled up tighter than the diameter of a looney. Ironed them out on a 2' wide drum iron we found in my mom's basement. A little checking and I assume you can't get charts like this anymore and or nobody uses them anymore. I don't imagine I will getting up to any of...
  19. Wild Bill

What's your preferred gunnel height?

Just wondering your preferred gunnel height on your west coast fishing boat and why?
  20. Wild Bill

Firearms!

Winchester Youth 37A 2 3/4" - 3" 20 gauge single shot break action. Improved modified choke, made in Canada. Serial # C653210 $300 OBO Remington Sportsman 58 12 gauge 2 3/4" semi, full choke. Serial # 71010V $400 OBO Stevens 22 LR bolt action, tube receiver iron sight. Pics and price to...
Back