Search results

1. Wild Bill

3/8" BBB Galvanized chain

Any market for 3/8" BBB Galvanized chain? I have 320', one end pretty rusty but the other end not bad. Best offer, much cheaper if you come help remove it. Located on Quadra.
  2. Wild Bill

Firearms sticker draws!

I'm not sure about receiver compatability however they manufacture a straight pull bolt receiver for the AR and a rifle with that receiver.. Clips, stock and probably barrel thread compatible. Value/cost looks pretty clos but I'm sure they make some money.
  3. Wild Bill

Firearms sticker draws!

I wasn't sure where to post this however since I won a Black Creek Bison Ranger in 5.56 NATO, 4 boxes of shells and a gun bag and a $1000 towards optics and accessories I thought you might find it interesting! $25 to purchase a sticker that entitles you to a free entry on a firearms package...
  4. Wild Bill

Crabs..boil or steamed?

Last few times I steamed my cleaned crab in the instapot. Works great!
  5. Wild Bill

Wanted: 10’-12’ car topper or porta boat

I just bought a boat off this guy. 11' double hull inflatable aluminum rib for $2300, about $1700 less than Stryker and they don't have stock anyway till next spring. $125 delivery to the house from Delta to Campbell River. Just unwrapped it today, I think it looks pretty good. I'm not sure...
  6. Wild Bill

Cleaning Carb on 9.9 Yami ???

If carb cleaner and HP air doesn't work I have found the tiniest bleeds or jets don't clean out. Like leave it in nasty carb cleaner covering affected areas submerged overnight. I have found tiny number drills if you can get at them or very small stainless wire if you need to bend get at it. And...
  7. Wild Bill

jet/zodiac

That's good to know... I was wondering if I should re-tube my Avon rib or buy a Stryker rib or soft bottom. Looks like I will go with the Stryker rib, all those scotty mounts etc. No sense starting another thread now, thanks for posting..
  8. Wild Bill

Your favorite boat BBQ

Yeah that's an awesome deal! i called Ocean Pacific and they said $351 so tried to buy local but that doesn't include rail clamp, bar or cover. I ordered the large one... I have lots of friends now apparently
  9. Wild Bill

Your favorite boat BBQ

Yeah don't need big, Love out little Weber for the motorhome and the yard. Hate the Dyna Glo we bought without advice so that's why I'm asking, Thanks!
  10. Wild Bill

Your favorite boat BBQ

Our boat doesn't have a BBQ.. What's your favorite? I'm kinda partial to the Magma kettle...
  11. Wild Bill

SOLD...Podded 22.5 Fiberform 225 Optimax

Hi, it needs a couple batteries or one if you don't want to do dual. Trailer rollers, keel rollers, stainless shafts and a couple wobbles included. A few inches of glass work on the shim platform, Perhaps gelcote the pod and platform, lots of cloth and fibreglass supplies included. Navigation...
  12. Wild Bill

https://1drv.ms/a/s!Ak9_62Bmeyk9iAjYfdj4ggvU-ypN
  13. Wild Bill

you want pictures? Give me $5000. 225 optimax with im told 500 hours. Brand new OEM leg with 2 new props. Galvinized trailer and rims. New tiers less than a year old, stainless sleeves on seal surfaces, repacked. I put fresh electric brakes on it . Needs new keel roollers but keel roolers and...
  14. Wild Bill

Notched 23 Hourston Transom

Yeah thats ugly however I considered that option.
  15. Wild Bill

Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

Any of you have problems with Sow bugs destroying your seedlings and what can you do? https://pestcontrolcanada.com/sow-bugs-pill-bugs/
  16. Wild Bill

Notched 23 Hourston Transom

I have said it before aluminum would be easier however it is possible with fiberglass. No wood in the pod, I did use wood on the swim platform. Glassing up a pod is nicer work than doing stringers and the transom in my opinion, and most of the glass materials were given to me so same thing I...
  17. Wild Bill

Ejecto bearing buddies!

All the rolling stock we had at the airport i have seen lots of cheap Chinese hubs where the grease caps didn't fit, too loose, too tight.
Back