Search results

1. ChilliSpoons

Your Hotrod or Classic Car Pics

Dream Machine. I had a 66 Acadian with an inline 6 and a power glide. It sure didn’t look like your’s, what a beauty you have.
  2. ChilliSpoons

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/HencH7BWj8vxUXWg/?mibextid=79PoIi 1995 Ocean Sport CC
  3. ChilliSpoons

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Is that North River model even a Seahawk?
  4. ChilliSpoons

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

Cherish the memories of the good times on the commander. The grief from selling and the constant opening of the wallet will fade with time. New memories and adventures will be created with your next boat purchase.
  5. ChilliSpoons

Your favorite Spoons

I personally would avoid a loop knot onto a split ring. The loop knot moves around freely and could wear on the split ring where it steps from single to double ring. A clinch knot should stay in place where you tighten it down.
  6. ChilliSpoons

For Sale 1992 Commander 30

It's horribly sad when you have a near perfect family fishing/cruising boat and then the never ending costs of ownership force you out. Hopefully the work and boat situation all settles out for you.
  7. ChilliSpoons

3D printed plugs

The pressure at depth and while trolling will be the ultimate test for leaks.
  8. ChilliSpoons

3D printed plugs

Did you weigh them before and after?
  9. ChilliSpoons

Cellphone case?

Put the phone away and fish old school…….. phoneless 😜
  10. ChilliSpoons

Facebook find, fishing related

https://www.facebook.com/share/R5Be7RfjG15RTPBB/?mibextid=79PoIi Vintage wooden plugs
  11. ChilliSpoons

Glow colors

I found the green glow lasts far longer than the blue. I also never had any luck with a blue glow.
  12. ChilliSpoons

3D printed plugs

If you remove the name Tomic style and do even the slightest alteration it becomes just another variation of a plug. Even if you decide to sell good luck someone taking you to court on copyright infringements if it isn’t exact to the tinniest detail.
  13. ChilliSpoons

Your favorite Spoons

Yes, the Weat Coast Fishing Tackle spoons kick butt. Better quality finishes and better quality hooks than the regular products most guys run.
  14. ChilliSpoons

Your favorite Spoons

Unfortunately NO. Been there done that, now just fish my own personal inventory.
  15. ChilliSpoons

Your favorite Spoons

I may be little biased but I fish ChilliSpoons ;)
  16. ChilliSpoons

Salmon Fishing on my Seadoo

Have you ever come close to falling off while fishing? Looks like fun.
  17. ChilliSpoons

If I don't want to pay the price for an Islander..... what would you buy?

For the last couple of years I've fish a R3EF reel and have been quite happy with the value in the reel. The drag may or may not be as smooth as a much more expensive Islander but that is less of an issue for me as I prefer to hold my rod the same way as when I centre pin fish the rivers with no...
  18. ChilliSpoons

Photo Thread

Another top secret location in Barkley Sound
  19. ChilliSpoons

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

When I moved to BC and met my wife’s family who were avid fisherman I learned to fish on a Grice & Young Avon Royal Supreme. My first introduction to a centerpin was casting 16oz of weight bar fishing for springs on the Fraser with an Avon. Well being a greenhorn I didn’t stop the spool when the...
Back