Search results

1. H

2015 Nanoose Bay / French Creek

Cheers SF! We will be arriving on Monday and will be definitely hitting the beaches in the morning with our fly rods, and then into the saltchuck in afternoons. I can see us trolling spoons as well as fly fishing from the boat. Thanks again for all the detailed information, hope the coho...
  2. H

Thanks HH! Sounds like the beach fishing is picking up as well! But i can imagine that we will still get out on the boat for afternoon or two next week. I'll Keep an eye on the weather reports. tight lines HB
  3. H

Hey all - i'm new to the forum, but have been reading comments for the last few weeks. I'm primarily a fly fisher and intend on scouring the beaches of ECVI for the next in search of coho. However, we do have a 10 ft tinny with a 8hp that we can launch once our arms/wrists get tired. We are...
  4. H

French Creek Coho

Great news! Im heading up to ECVI next week. Here hoping the coho are finally arriving!
  5. H

Conuma River

RD, Thanks for the update, i was thinking of heading up there for some coho fishing next week, but might stay close to ECVI instead. How low was the water level? cheers hb
Back