Search results

1. D

Boat Load Of Tackle (*SOLD*)

lol we’re still watching those at winter harbour!
  2. D

Boat Load Of Tackle (*SOLD*)

Gawd I wanna buy all your gear… so tempting!
  3. D

Aluminum boat - asking price?

$1,500 if the trailer checks out. It’s a big project for someone as everything will need to be replaced
  4. D

Striper 2100 cc do I buy it, I’m a beginner , and newbie?

Get the stripper and relax out there. Bring a snack and coffee and fish the nice days. Strippers are decent boats but make sure the engine and electronics are decent or it will suck tens of thousands of dollars out of you
  5. D

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Saw a few decent salmon kept off Albert head - mine was small but a nice dinner. Creel in Pedder said there were a fair number of salmon and hali coming in. Crabbing was great.
  6. D

Marine electrician in Victoria?

Turns out my wipers were wired wrong, a couple of loose wire ends and missing the power connection probably didn’t help! One wiper motor really noisy but I have a new replacement off Amazon. So nice to have working wipers!
  7. D

Everyday post a photo of a reel you own.

That’s a nice one!
  8. D

I’ll let you know how it goes… reeealy annoying when it doesn’t work on a rainy day!
  9. D

Glen called me back and we are booked for next week. Sounds like a nice guy - thanks Wolf.
  10. D

2024 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

You eat them or use them for bait?
  11. D

I’m not good at electrical systems but I’ve bought a new wiper motor and switch and it still doesn’t work. Also need help installing my bilge pump… any electricians in Victoria that can help out? I called Anchor Marine but they are booked for weeks.. Seasport 22.
  12. D

The wood Peetz was my late father-in-laws reel. We had Peetz refinish it and then sent it to him in his assisted living home in Merrit so he could play with it and relive his younger days on the water. A few months before he passed, he sent it back to me to keep it in the family. The stainless...
  13. D

I was thinking the same. Love my tr3 handles - I wonder if they I get tr3 handles to fit? Islander has custom wood handles but they are all round..
  14. D

Christmas passed and no fishing gear in my stocking… Birthday passed and no custom lures or new flashers… so I had to buy myself a little gift - a personal reward for being a great dad, loving husband and buying a new business ;). Thanks to the helpful guys at Island outfitters for giving me a...
  15. D

Traps left behind

Where are you located?
  16. D

Espar heater won’t run

Is diesel better than kerosene for these heaters?
  17. D

2007 Ford F350 Lariat

That is a nice truck. Love the pre dpf / emissions diesels.
  18. D

If I don't want to pay the price for an Islander..... what would you buy?

Hard to beat a new reef reel (offered in many pretty colours) with backing, new 30lb mono, new downrigger rod and a spoon for $449 at Trotac..
  19. D

Might Be Looking For a Change

Moving on…
Back