Search results

1. Killeraye

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Picked up the relatives from Britain and tried the same thing at the cap mouth but nothing so burned over to the bell and all three guests played fish. All on anchovies around 80’. One just legal spring for the cooler, another good sized spring lost and a shaker spring after that. Fun for the...
  2. Killeraye

2023 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Fishing cap solo just now whilst waiting for more crew and hooked a small spring rubbing the wall just west of the river mouth/green tower. On anchovie at 40’.
  3. Killeraye

2022 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

About time I got back on the water. Over a year. Just busy I guess. And about time I report for my Friday morning fishing. We got our limit of springs for two licenses at the North edge of the T-10 pack. Released a just under and a couple of wild cohos. Lost a few nice ones but boxed two mid...
  4. Killeraye

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I just came across the bridge and saw about a dozen boats. But none very near the mouth
  5. Killeraye

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

That fish isn’t dead. It’s eye is still trying to get vertical. Might be fine. I was out recently fishing off south Bowen (no report, my bad) with my fishing newbie Russian student who was getting pissed off at me cuz I kept chucking the fish back in before he could get pics! I’m not so good at...
  6. Killeraye

2019 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I tried NA to T10 today from 10:30 till 2:30. Just little guys and one 60cm chin. (99 feet on bait) Booo But at least my niece had a good first experience reeling it in
  7. Killeraye

So where is Cowards Cove? Is that a good Anchorage?
  8. Killeraye

Ac Actually kinda breezy but not very wavy
  9. Killeraye

Low wind. Nice conditions but the fish
  10. Killeraye

I’ve shat the north arm for The last hour and a half. Nearing T10. Hoping for something. Great water
  11. Killeraye

I’m gonna fish the **** out of Thursday Will report
  12. Killeraye

Put in 4 hours at the north arm today. Tried those big spoons and plugs. Didn’t work. Went full chovies and still only got one small pink and a flounder. We did lose three springs tho (mid-line snap, bent hook and a spit!) so I guess it could’ve been a good day. What a difference a week makes...
  13. Killeraye

I’m going out tomorrow. I’m gonna try some plugs and big spoons. I’ll let you know
  14. Killeraye

I think it’s bad luck to be superstitious
  15. Killeraye

We’re allowed 2 hatchery coho per day in most areas but I recommend you download the Fishing BC app and check for sure although it’s not always up to date even though the DFO guys on the water use it from my experience. (I once had to correct them with the DFO bulletin reports!) I haven’t...
  16. Killeraye

Went out with an old friend today and had probably my best day ever. Fished the north arm to T-10 out in 3-400 feet of water from 10 till 2. Began using anchovies and got a few pinks to start then it was spring after spring after spring. Kept our two and lost count of how many we either lost or...
  17. Killeraye

Made it out to fish the North Arm area yesterday evening with the wife and daughter 5:00 till 8. Thanks for the conditions report Seatosky. Wife was a trooper. But it didn’t help not having any action for the first hour and a half besides shakers and tangles then only a pink came aboard. Thought...
  18. Killeraye

What’s the wind and waves like out there today? Wife can’t do waves!
  19. Killeraye

Well I finally made it out there yesterday evening. About time. Started at the north arm around 6:00 and trolled south till 7:30. Caught our two 13 pounders in short order on bait at 44-57 feet in 300 feet of water. Then switched to spoons, white hootchies and pink hootchies hoping to get some...
Back