Search results

1. LIVELINES

2019 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

nice fish bourbon !! If I ever have enough time to look for sun on the floor of a boat and compare it to the weather where I was at well then I guess I’d have to much time on my hands.
  2. LIVELINES

Looking for Two Red MR2s

We jig a lot around your same area, last year I would say the down riggers stayed off the boat from middle of June until sometime into August for the most part. Can’t speak for zingers but been fishing the ‘lil nibs’ jigs exclusivily now for maybe 7 or 8 years and they work really well. Once you...
  3. LIVELINES

ISO twin 200-300hp outboards

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/bpd/d/2-mercury-200xl-verados/6690222434.html
  4. LIVELINES

2018 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Fished Epsom tonight with my kid. Got out around 7 and started into fish right away. Hooked 7 fish total in two hours and a couple misses, the ones we saw were in the 12-15 lb range. All fish were caught on #700 tomic 4” tubby around the 130ft mark. Also fished 3 tides on the weekend and caught...
  5. LIVELINES

2018 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

Commercial boys fired up yesterday for prawns, there were strings set all over the place last night when I was out. We had to hide from the wind at upwood most of the night but managed two keepers one around 18 the other 10, released one around the 10 range too. Spoons and hootchies
  6. LIVELINES

Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/boa/d/campion-explorer-682/6552296547.html
  7. LIVELINES

Garmin GPSMAP 4010 Chartplotter

What is the screen size ?
  8. LIVELINES

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

First time poster in this area as I usually fish the sechelt and north areas more but today I was lucky enough to fish tunstall, hutt , grace, and camp byng with a couple good friends. Fishing was good at all spots with fish on spoons and hootchies everywhere. Better size fish at tunstall and...
  9. LIVELINES

2017 Secret Cove, Pender Harbour and Texada Reports

It's still been slow around here for me, got a decent one this week at pirate rock but other than that it was slow and the same for everyone I've talked too.
  10. LIVELINES

Made the run up to sangsters last night, nothing didn't see any caught either, gave upwood a quick scrub on the way home... nothing, seems to be the common result the past few weeks for me aside from the odd one. Saw a pod of orcas just past Epsom on the way across and a couple of them were...
  11. LIVELINES

Coopers Green Launch

Madeira park is a good launch actually maybe the best, one of the problems with the coast is the lack of good boat launches. I come from the island where every town has a good launch that doesn't really matter on tides to get in and out, and they actually have a dock to use while launching. Only...
  12. LIVELINES

Fillet and Realease, any luck at the pilings last night ??
  13. LIVELINES

What's the word fellas?! It's been tough for me the last couple nights out but I thought I'd check to see if anyone has been on the fish the last few days and get this post back onto the first page... with this calm water I'm guessing lots of people have been out
  14. LIVELINES

TRIM TABS

I just put a set of 10x12 bolts on my wellcraft coastal 218. So far they are great like no luck said they move fast. Easy install I would by them again.
  15. LIVELINES

Boats Motors for sale

https://classifieds.castanet.net/details/2009_mercury_300_hp_verado_4-stroke/2639223/ Not mine but seems like a good price.
  16. LIVELINES

Went out late last night for a solo fish. Started at the bjerre shoal for a pass but nothing so I moved to Epsom, caught and released two fish in the low teens. Both fish were on a 407 tubby. Awesome night.
  17. LIVELINES

Out last night from 630 to dark picked up a 15lber and that was it. Much slower than on Saturday for me.
  18. LIVELINES

Ya we were a bit late getting out I'd guess we started fishing around 630, got one 12lber within minutes on a 407 plug and there was bait all over, picked up another right on the tide on a "turd" hootchie but it was slow for us also at Epsom compared to the night before when we hooked 9 fish in...
  19. LIVELINES

Limit of 4 from 10 to 15 lbs at Epsom last night with the "Hurt Locker " on board. Lots of action for us on green glow hootchies.
Back