Search results

1. Ceilidh69

Deep Sea and Fly Fishing Tips - British Virgin Islands

My wife booked us a trip in January - any tips or intel on fishing from Tortola? Thanks In Advance!
  2. Ceilidh69

Port Hardy Launch and Parking

Where do people typically park and launch in Port Hardy? Headed there for a few days next week and want to leave the truck and trailer parked somehwere secure for about five days. Thanks
  3. Ceilidh69

Critter Cove

Any interest in a four day Critter Cove spot - small cabin with a set of bunk beds and a slip? Early August 2021. PM for more details. Thanks
  4. Ceilidh69

Two Gold Islander MR3's For Sale

Five years old in excellent condition with limited use. These were my backup reels - moved on to something different. New 30lb Maxima installed this year, backing is pristine. Have neoprene cases, original boxes and two maintenance kits that are unopened. $475 each plus shipping from Calgary...
  5. Ceilidh69

Deluxe Wall Tent for Sale

Deluxe Wall Tent for Sale Purchased new in 2018 - I am the first owner. Used for 4 days on a fishing trip to Vancouver Island in 2018. In "new" condition. Specs are as follows: 12x14 Deluxe version with 5' walls and two windows Aluminum four truss frame 10' Porch option Aluminum Porch frame 5'...
  6. Ceilidh69

Scotty Stuff

Scotty No. 455 bait tray - with rail mount - used in decent condition $15 Scotty Boom rod holder - new in box $15 2xScotty No. 400 Orca rod holders - used one day in excellent condition - SOLD Scotty No. 248 oarlock mount - new - package opened $10 2xScotty No. 242 Rodmaster rod holders with 3...
  7. Ceilidh69

Scotty 1106 Riggers SOLD

Have two Scotty 1106 riggers equipped with braid and including bases and a mounting plate. I purchased these new two years ago and they have been used for approximately 15 days of salmon fishing and a few days of freshwater fishing. In good condition. $600. Located near Salmon Arm and willing...
  8. Ceilidh69

Salmon and Bottom Fishing Rods and Reels For Sale

All appear fairly lightly used . I received theses with the last two boats we bought and do not use so time to go. Am not sure of the age. Salmon Daiwa M-One salmon mooching reel with 30 lb mono, mounted on a Shimano TDR1804 heavy action rood. $100 Daiwa M-One salmon Mooching reel with 30 lb...
  9. Ceilidh69

Excellent Launching Skills

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kVIJo_1569736006
  10. Ceilidh69

2013 Yamaha 9.9 Kicker SOLD

Have a 2013 9.9 Yamaha four stroke high thrust kicker for sale. 20" shaft and power trim. Second owner hours are under 100 based on info from previous owner and my use. The motor is in excellent condition. Used as a kicker in salt and fresh, flushed after every use in salt. Comes with a prop...
  11. Ceilidh69

Boat Trailer For Sale

Have a single axle 2009 Roadrunner trailer for sale. Boat is rated for 4000lbs. Comes equipped with bunks, surge brakes and a spare. All tires are in good shape. From what the previous owner told me it was used to haul a boat from Ladysmith area to Bamfield or Alberni mostly. Boat is registered...
  12. Ceilidh69

AP Tackleworks Suggestions

Starting the tackle resupply and upgrades early this year - anyone have any suggestions for colours and sizes for the AP Tackleworks sand lance and anchovy spoons? Mostly fish West Coast VCI. Thanks
  13. Ceilidh69

Boat Trailer For Sale

I have a single axle 2009 Roadrunner trailer for sale. Boat is rated for 4000lbs. Comes equipped with bunks, surge brakes and a spare. All tires are in good shape. From what the previous owner told me it was used to haul a boat from Ladysmith area to Bamfield or Alberni mostly. Boat is...
  14. Ceilidh69

Motor Question

Have a new to me 2006 Yamaha Four Stroke 115 ~ 2000 hours ex-lodge motor. Has been run privately for the last five years or so. Mostly trolling hours I am told. Works very well and appears very well maintained. Some minor cosmetic knicks and dings. Am considering selling and upping the power...
  15. Ceilidh69

Raw Water Washdown and LED Lights

A couple of questions - can anyone tell me what I would expect to pay for supply and install of a high quality Jabsco raw water washdown with a new through hull fitting? Second - Anyone have a contact near Parksville/Qualicum to install a new raw water washdown (including through hull) and some...
  16. Ceilidh69

Quay Craft Centre Console Boats

Anyone have any experience with these boats and constructive comments on how they perform? Thanks
  17. Ceilidh69

AEGIR Boats

Thinking of getting a Cope design built. Anyone have any experience with these guys. Thanks
  18. Ceilidh69

Lowrance Elite 9 Chirp - Saltwater Chart Question

Heading to the Island in August and need a chart for the West side. The Navionics website is confusing to say the least. Looking for some input on what chart is the best (understand it encompasses the whole island) and where people purchased. Thanks
Back