Search results

1. goddan

Boat stuff for sale

Thank you
  2. goddan

Boat stuff for sale

Hi Dan, would the trailer winch be big enough for an 18' 6" double eagle. If yes how much do you want for it
  3. goddan

20’ hourston parts

Hi, can you give me the dimensions of the saddle tanks.and how much you are asking....Thanks
  4. goddan

Wanted: Gas Heater for shop

Hi baddog, if it doesn't work for kingspring, i would be interested. I'm in Alberni. Dan
  5. goddan

House Demo Sale - Cheap wood, and material for your shop or boat shed

Interested in some of the drawers if they are available
  6. goddan

1981 18' 6" Double Eagle build

Hi Corey ,I agree it was a pleasant surprise.
  7. goddan

Finished removing rotten plywood from the transom, glad that is done... lol. Looks like about 1 foot of rotten stringers close to transom, quite common i have been told. Other than that the rest looks in great condition. That will be it for a while as i have other things to do.
  8. goddan

Hi Dave, how do i pm you. Thanks Dan
  9. goddan

Removed the leg and all the hardware as well as all the wiring last week. Started gutting it today, removed storage boxes from the bow and got a good start on the rotten transom. i have the volvo 280 leg, gauges and all the wiring harnesses if someone needs for a reasonable price
  10. goddan

I picked up this 1981 18'6" Double Eagle with an inboard. This is exactly what i was looking for. Im going to pod it,and redo the rest of the boat. My 2022 project
  11. goddan

Electronics for sale

would you take $30.00 for the battery switch?
  12. goddan

WTB 18 ft Hourston Glascraft inboard

Still looking for a 18 foot hourston glascraft inboard.
  13. goddan

SOLD -Scotty electric Downriggers

are these still available
  14. goddan

WTB 18 ft Hourston Glascraft inboard

Looking for project boat
  15. goddan

looking for 18 ft hourston inboard for project

I sold my 23 Hourston, time for another project. I would like to find an 18 Hourston inboard to pod. if anyone knows where theres one let me know please. Thanks
Back