Search results

1. ronin2024

Yamaha Finacial

Hey guys Has anyone had any problems with Yamaha Financial? When I bought my Kingfisher I decided to finance the purchase. The contract expires this year and they contacted me 3 time to ask if I wanted to renew. I said yes each time they called me and they said that they would email me the...
  2. ronin2024

Wandering Crab Trap

Friday night I set a crab trap at the bell buoy. Yesterday morning I retrieved it and reset it in the same area. I come back around 5:30pm and it’s missing. I looked for it for about 30 mins then decided that it was gone. Someone must have taken it or it drifted. The week before I set a trap...
  3. ronin2024

Easytroller Trolling Plate for 30 - 50 H/P

Easytroller Trolling Plate for 30 - 50 H/P motor. I couldn't bring myself to drill holes into my motor. Looks cooler than a bucket... $150 obo location Richmond
  4. ronin2024

Springfield Adjustable Seat Post

I have two Springfield Adjustable Seat post that I removed from my Kingfisher boat. I replaced them with Shockwaves. I am definitely not going back. $150 each Location Richmond.
  5. ronin2024

Drain Plug

I have been worried about my drain plug on my Kingfisher 1825 Falcon. The first time that I got the boat I installed the compression plug and tightened it pretty tight. We launched the boat and while waiting for my buddy to park the truck I heard a gurgling sound. Oops I reach down and turn...
  6. ronin2024

New Fulton Kicker Bracket 9.9 HP 4-Stroke <SOLD>

I have a New Fulton Kicker Bracket for sale: rated for 9.9 HP 4-Stroke Saltwater Model max 130 lbs 9" Vertical Lift weight 17 lbs Bracket is located in Richmond $200
  7. ronin2024

MINN KOTA 55 LB THRUST RIPTIDE <SOLD>

Cleaning up the garage and I have a never been used Minn Kota 55 lb thrust Riptide electric motor. Model # RT55 42" shaft 12V DC digital maximizer Motor is in Richmond BC $500
  8. ronin2024

2014 3.5 HP Mercury

I am looking to sell a 3.5 H/P Mercury bought new in 2014. Model #1Fo3211EK F3.5MLH; It has aprox 30 hours on it; 43 lbs; long shaft 20"; Used only in freshwater; motor is in Richmond BC $750 Thanks for looking, Ronin2024
  9. ronin2024

High Rize Kicker Remote Steering

I was at the Vancouver Boat Show looking for some options on Remote Steering for my new kicker. I saw the Panther and Intellisteer there and I spent a lot of time talking with Intellisteer. I was going to buy the intellisteer model R. I really liked the design but the motor is huge and I...
  10. ronin2024

Vancouver Boat Show

Hey Guys, I just got back from the Vancouver Boat show. $5 for entry after 5pm. It was pretty dead the first day. It was nice to be able to move around the show without bumping into people. One of the highlights I saw there was at the Sport Fishing Institute of BC booth. They are giving...
  11. ronin2024

The Winner is...

As some of you know I was lucky enough to win the 9.9 Yamaha from the Sooke Sea Pen Raffle late last year. I never won anything like this before (just like Stizzla). I went over to the island to pick up the motor at Sherwood Marine and they there great over there. I was thinking I wished we...
  12. ronin2024

Remote Steering

Near the end of last year's fishing season I was saving my pennies for a new kicker for my 1825 Falcon Kingfisher. I saw Profisher's post about a raffle for the Sooke Net Pen and they were drawing for a 9.9 Yamaha. That was exactly what I wanted. I thought my chances are slim but it was for a...
  13. ronin2024

Milltown Marina Dry Stacking

I was thinking of dry stacking my boat at Milltown Marina and I was wondering if any of you guys have used this service. I have an 18 foot Kingfisher and was concerned about saltwater and corrosion because of not being able to wash down the boat and flushing the engine. Any insight would be...
Back