Search results

1. ronin2024

Yamaha Finacial

Hey guys Has anyone had any problems with Yamaha Financial? When I bought my Kingfisher I decided to finance the purchase. The contract expires this year and they contacted me 3 time to ask if I wanted to renew. I said yes each time they called me and they said that they would email me the...
  2. ronin2024

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

I love the fight you get from Chum. I remember years ago on the Vedder you couldn't throw you bait in without getting a chum there were soo many of them. Now we are lucky that we get to keep one. Early Nov you can still get nice sliver chum in the river if you are lucky.
  3. ronin2024

Last Thursday I was fishing solo at SH. Got into a big spring I was sooo happy my first spring of the year and it was a monster. Played the fish for about 10 - 15 mins and he look like he was done. I pulled up my downrigger pushed the boom to the back of the boat but I didn't clear the clip...
  4. ronin2024

We finally got out yesterday. South end of Bowen. 7:30 to 3. It was pretty lumpy around 11 - 1. We were able to land 5 pinks (missed 4), 1 Coho (clipped) and 1 nice sockeye. So sad to let her go. :( Also caught 9 crabs (all male but 1) 1 keeper. No bad for 1st day of the season. I was...
  5. ronin2024

Bradley Digital smoker not feeding pucks

Yes This will correct the problem. I had to do the same things to fix my issues.
  6. ronin2024

Wandering Crab Trap

Friday night I set a crab trap at the bell buoy. Yesterday morning I retrieved it and reset it in the same area. I come back around 5:30pm and it’s missing. I looked for it for about 30 mins then decided that it was gone. Someone must have taken it or it drifted. The week before I set a trap...
  7. ronin2024

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Killer whale south of SH this morning. Maybe they will eat some seals
  8. ronin2024

Damn I wish I wasn’t fishing solo. Another chinook 250ft 60 ft down. Between t10 and SH
  9. ronin2024

Heading in got my last one. 302ft water 40 ft
  10. ronin2024

1 wild coho 45 ft 300 ft. I was reviving and then 1 chinook 60 ft lost at boat
  11. ronin2024

Water is flat. Pick up one on the way to SH 302 ft of water 60 ft down. On Chovy
  12. ronin2024

4-6:30 west van no luck. Beautiful night to fish
  13. ronin2024

Fished west van 8 - 5 freighter to the apt. 1 dog fish and 1 chinook. On anchovy 44 ft 100 ft of water.
  14. ronin2024

Easytroller Trolling Plate for 30 - 50 H/P

Easytroller Trolling Plate for 30 - 50 H/P motor. I couldn't bring myself to drill holes into my motor. Looks cooler than a bucket... $150 obo location Richmond
  15. ronin2024

Springfield Adjustable Seat Post

I have two Springfield Adjustable Seat post that I removed from my Kingfisher boat. I replaced them with Shockwaves. I am definitely not going back. $150 each Location Richmond.
  16. ronin2024

Thanks! I just figured it out. Man you got to be super sleuth to figure out these regs. A new person to fishing would be so screwed especially if they don't know map points referenced. Why wouldn't they make it easy for ppl to figure out these regs.
  17. ronin2024

OK what am I missing here. This map say 29-3 is closed until Sept 1 for Chinook but the Regulation on DFO website and phone app states 29-3 to 29-5 is open for 1 Chinook.
  18. ronin2024

Man Overboard/safety gear

Yes there is a bypass connector if the unit malfunctions. You unscrew the main wire in the back of the unit and there is a nut you screw on the connector to bypass. I bought one this year and I am in the process of installing it.
  19. ronin2024

bottom painting aluminum boats

If you have access to a marina that has one I would suggest Dry Stacking your boat.
  20. ronin2024

High Rize Kicker Remote Steering

I bought one last year at the outdoor show. It comes with: Two remotes one FOB and a Joystick A RAM to move the motor A Receiver and wire harness S/S Straining Screw Tensioner Two mounting brackets Two nylon nuts Photocopy of photo for a manual It was pretty easy to setup. The most difficult...
Back