Search results

1. TipUp

Mooring Buoy

I have a 18" mooring buoy, no chains or hardware just the float. Good condition $200 located in Nanaimo
  2. TipUp

late 90s 9.9 honda 4 stroke (short shaft) $800

Shortshaft 9.9 honda 4 stroke outboard. The motor is in excellent shape for the year and runs/starts smoothly. The previous owner recently had the engine serviced. Selling because its a short shaft but I need a long shaft for my boats transom. I believe the motor is from the late 90s. Looking...
  3. TipUp

Rivers Inlet - June

Heading up to Rivers Inlet in a few weeks for a four night trip. Staying at Dawson's Landing so hoping to fish around the islands at the entrance to Rivers. Just wondering what to expect for salmon this time of year? I know that most people fish Rivers in August for the big Wannock fish but June...
  4. TipUp

Aluminum welding Nanaimo

I have a 2470 pursuit and am getting the canvas replaced on the top but I'm looking for someone to weld on a couple plates for the radar and a spotlight. The canvas will be off so it's just the bare frame. Any leads would be helpful as the new canvas work is getting done in about 4-6 weeks.
  5. TipUp

Lowrance hook reveal - sounder stuck in stopped mode

Recently bought a new lowrance hook reveal plotter/sounder and have been having issues with the sounder screen. When the unit is first turned on a screen pops up saying the transducer has not been automatically detected. On the sounder page is the attached image where the screen says “stopped”...
  6. TipUp

FOR SALE: 115hp Mercury 2-stroke

FOR SALE: 115hp Mercury 2-stroke with controls and cables. This outboard came off a 16ft Double Eagle that my dad purchased last year, he now has a new/used outboard bolted to the transom and this Mercury has to go. We had this engine out running on the lake last year and it ran well, tons of...
  7. TipUp

Fundraising For BC Parks to Purchase West Ballenes Island

Not sure if this has already been posted. Didn't see it in this forum. https://bcparksfoundation.ca/projects/enhance/west-ballenas-island/
  8. TipUp

wanted used 50-75 4 stroke outboard

mounting on a 16ft double eagle. looking for a 50 to 75 hp four stroke outboard.
  9. TipUp

Okuma mooching rod - use as centrepin?

I have an okuma celico mooching rod that I was wondering if it can be used as a centrepin rod? It a 10'6" rod with a medium action. Ideally I'd pair it with a an okuma reel. Just trying not to break the bank as I'm just getting into using a centrepin.
  10. TipUp

Lowrance LCX27c plotter and Navionics chip

Selling an older model Lowrance LCX27c chartplotter with Navionics charts. Upgraded to a simrad this year so need it gone. Purchased in 2010. Comes with mounting bracket and transducer but no GPS antennae. $200 and I'm located in Nanaimo.
  11. TipUp

C Map charts

Selling C MAP charts. Covers Puget sound to Alaska. Selling because I had to upgrade to Navionics for new plotter. Located in Nanaimo. Asking $150
  12. TipUp

Radar Mount 2470 Pursuit WA

Looking for some advice on the best option for mounting a radar unit on a metal frame/soft top. The boat is a pursuit 2470 wa with a canvas top supported by aluminum frame. Don't really want to buy a radar arch because of the added cost. Any pursuit/grady owners out there that would be keen to...
  13. TipUp

Best pliers

Seems like I need to replace my pliers every season, used p-line pliers that I bought from the harbour chandler but they just don't seem to last. Anybody have any advice for a durable brand of pliers that cuts well and also has a long nose to release fish with?
  14. TipUp

Rapala Classic Moocher reel

Rapala Classic moocher reel for sale. Used lightly for one season, comes with maxima ultragreen 25 ibs. test line. I should note that these reels are not really suited for a downrigger because of the drag system but they make great mooching reels. Asking $200. Located in Nanaimo...
  15. TipUp

Fiberglass shop Nanaimo

Looking for a reputable fiberglass repair shop in Nanaimo. The pulpit on my pursuit is cracked in a few places. Any suggestions in the Nanaimo area?
  16. TipUp

SeaStar Kicker Steering

I'm looking at getting the SeaStar steering with my new yamaha 9.9 and want to know if it works on the starboard side of the boat or only the port side. I was trying to find some info or pics of people with it mounted on the starboard side but I couldn't find anything. I currently have SeaStar...
  17. TipUp

WTB C-Map Vancouver Island Chart for Furuno GP-7000F Plotter

There's a new used boat in the family which has a Furuno GP-7000F C-Map plotter and since we brought the boat up from Florida, the chart is for East Coast US - Bahamas (doubt we'll ever be needing these charts...). I am wondering if anyone has a C-Map Max chart for Vancouver Island which I could...
  18. TipUp

WTB 22-24' with cuddy

This year I am looking to upgrade to something bigger and now that Christmas is over I have began the hunt for my next boat. I'm not in a rush to buy something but if the right boat comes available that'd be great. Looking for something in the 22-24' size with outboards, preferably a walkaround...
  19. TipUp

Malibu 185 Podded with Optimax 135

Malibu 185 with fiberglass pod installed in 2015. The pod was built by fibre-pro out of Campbell River. Main engine is a Mercury Optimax 135hp, bought new in 2015 and has transferable platinum mercury warranty until 2023. Engine currently has 225 hrs. The boat has treated us very well but we are...
  20. TipUp

Mercruiser Alpha 1 Gen 2 & Misc

I have a alpha 1 gen 2 leg that came off a 1997 Malibu 185. The engine was shot but the leg was still working, have all the steering components from the boat also. Other items are swimgrid flip down ladder and a kicker bracket also off the 185 Malibu. Looking to get rid of it so any offer will...
Back