Search results

1. B

2 Cycle outboard oil

I no longer have a 2-stroke engine, I have 9, 1 US. Gallon jugs of TC-W3 2 Cycle West Marine Premium outboard oil for sale. $20 each or $150 for all of them.....ALL SOLD Thank you
  2. B

33" Tires

I want to sell four GOODYEAR DURATRAC WRANGLER LT285/75R16 tires that look new! These tires still have the little hairy nubbins and look new. These tires were installed about 6,000 klm. ago, the reason I want to sell them is I want to tow behind my motorhome and the high tires are causing a...
  3. B

WTB ROOF RACK for 2006 Jeep Wrangler

Looking for a cargo carrier for a 2-door 2006 Jeep Wrangler, the type that bolts to the rear bumper and the door hinge.
  4. B

WTB Blue Ox tow bar

Looking for a tow bar for my 2006 Jeep Wrangler, Blue Ox, or a similar tow bar, may also need the face plate bracket as well. Let me know what ya got...250 881-2924 Ron
  5. B

Equalizer Hitch

For Sale Equalizer Hitch, I Sold my 28' trailer so I have no need for this hitch. It comes complete with trailer frame brackets, tension bars, an adjustable ball hitch, and heavy-duty safety chains, everything needed to safely tow heavy loads. $200 OBO Ron 250 478-6433
  6. B

Cowboy Action Shooters 1897 Winchester

He,y you Cowboy Action shooters I have a Winchester1897 by Norinco in excellent condition for sale. I am downsizing and I have two 1897's so this one is up for sale..SOLD 250 478-6433 located in Langford ask for Ron...PAL of course...pics to your cell.
  7. B

For Sale DAISY BB GUNS

I have two DAISY RED RIDER BB GUNS SOLD!!! thanks Sportfishing bc
  8. B

Thingamagiggies

I have a pair of heavy-duty boat pads, not sure what they are called they are used to dry dock a boat they are about 36" high and they have screw-up plywood pads for the bottom of the boat that rise up another 12" or so. I used them to winter on the hard and then bottom paint a 26' Hourston...
  9. B

Scotty Landing Net

I have a Scotty net long handle large hoop. For sale $25 The net has a hole where a seal grabbed a salmon while in the net and tore a hole. Hole could be repaired or just buy a new net. I have used it for many fish even with the hole as it is high up near the hoop. 250 478-6433 Langford ask for Ron
  10. B

Area 21 closed for salmon till Oct.?

I have been trying to navigate the web trying to find regulations on salmon in area 21, is it really closed for salmon till Oct? Couldn't find anything on crabs, are they still 4 per license per day and two traps allowed per license?
  11. B

5 HP Merc FOR SALE

Impulse buy; 5 Hp High Thrust Merc PROPANE I purchased this motor a couple of weeks ago and have used it on Elk lake and Shawnigan Lake for a total of 7 hours. Still have not broken in yet. The motor runs perfectly just as it should, I love the concept of the propane, no gas/oil smell, low...
  12. B

Looking for a trailer for a 15 ft. boat

As the title says, looking for a trailer for a 15 ft. aluminum boat, or any info on a good place to start looking.
  13. B

Hond Power Washer

Honda 5.5 power washer, parts project? Took my power washer in for engine tune-up, get it home fired it up and, the pump gasket blew #X@!&* To have the gasket replaced costs megabucks, so I purchased a much smaller electric washer, does an ok job nothing like the HONDA! Motor runs really well...
  14. B

HDS-5 & HDS-6 Guide

HDS-5 & HDS-7 Fish Finding Sonar & GPS Operations Guide...Looks just like new, free for pickup. Phone 250 478-6433
  15. B

Small dog/cat crate, Smoker

Garage cleanup...Small folding pet crate 19"L x 13"W x 16"H $20 OBO True north Smoker (working) $25 OBO If you still know how to talk on a phone 250 478-6433 Ron
  16. B

True North Smoker for sale

Now that your catchin all that salmon yer gonna want a SMOKER Might even have a few chips to get ya started Very similar style as the Little Chief. $50 or best offer. Langford
  17. B

For Sale 5.5 hp Honda

Honda power washer 5.5 hp gas motor. This is a mechanics special, I just had the engine serviced and tuned up and the pump blew and it costs more to fix the pump than purchase a new power washer. A new engine from Princess Auto that looks quite like mine runs around $600 So if someone wants to...
  18. B

Evperience for Sale!!!

Hey I have a bunch of EXPERIENCED Rods and Reels for sale. Great way to outfit the new boat without breaking the bank! Ya won't look like a newbee with this gear, ya are gonna look liken ya knows what yer a dooin! Not like the guy with all that nice new shinny stuff that screams NEWBEE...
  19. B

True North Smoker

This smoker has been stored for 10 or more years in outside storage... as you can guess it has dust and cob webs :eek: Other than that it is in working condition, all the racks are there, (cleaned before storage.) $50 if I clean er up... $30 and you clean and save!!!:) No picture...
Back