Search results

1. B

Discarding old flares

Ya, Halloween and New Years is a good time to fire them off, this year was too dry to chance firing them as we were not near the water. But this New Year we got to fire a bunch over the chuck, some of these flares were 20 years old and all of them fired off and worked as they should.
  2. B

2023 Sooke Reports

I had a client who wanted to keep all the mackerel we caught, he said he loved eating them. I asked how he cooked them as I tried them and ended up feeding them to the dog. He told me to cut them into cookies (steaks) and then cover them with kosher salt, put them in the fridge overnight rinse...
  3. B

2023 Sooke Reports

Marcel makes the best halibut bait and keeps on bleeding oily fluid for hours. Works great in crab traps too.
  4. B

2 Cycle outboard oil

I no longer have a 2-stroke engine, I have 9, 1 US. Gallon jugs of TC-W3 2 Cycle West Marine Premium outboard oil for sale. $20 each or $150 for all of them.....ALL SOLD Thank you
  5. B

33" Tires

Langford
  6. B

33" Tires

I want to sell four GOODYEAR DURATRAC WRANGLER LT285/75R16 tires that look new! These tires still have the little hairy nubbins and look new. These tires were installed about 6,000 klm. ago, the reason I want to sell them is I want to tow behind my motorhome and the high tires are causing a...
  7. B

WTB ROOF RACK for 2006 Jeep Wrangler

Thanks, I have one still in the box never opened.
  8. B

WTB ROOF RACK for 2006 Jeep Wrangler

Looking for a cargo carrier for a 2-door 2006 Jeep Wrangler, the type that bolts to the rear bumper and the door hinge.
  9. B

WTB Blue Ox tow bar

Thanks for the info, I have receiver hitch on motorhome, gonna ask brother to check it out.
  10. B

WTB Blue Ox tow bar

You say it is specific to the vehicle, what vehicle will it hook up to? I have a brother in Courtenay who could check for me. I want it to hook to a Jeep Thanks for this reply.
  11. B

WTB Blue Ox tow bar

Looking for a tow bar for my 2006 Jeep Wrangler, Blue Ox, or a similar tow bar, may also need the face plate bracket as well. Let me know what ya got...250 881-2924 Ron
  12. B

F350 4X4 for sale

Hey Drink Thanks for your comments, remember I said that I'm an Old Fart? I would love to post pics, just don't know how!
  13. B

F350 4X4 for sale

4-door 7 1/2' box single axle.
  14. B

Equalizer Hitch

I am located in Langford, and it was for towing a travel trailer I also trailered a 26' Hourston.
  15. B

Equalizer Hitch

For Sale Equalizer Hitch, I Sold my 28' trailer so I have no need for this hitch. It comes complete with trailer frame brackets, tension bars, an adjustable ball hitch, and heavy-duty safety chains, everything needed to safely tow heavy loads. $200 OBO Ron 250 478-6433
  16. B

Cowboy Action Shooters 1897 Winchester

He,y you Cowboy Action shooters I have a Winchester1897 by Norinco in excellent condition for sale. I am downsizing and I have two 1897's so this one is up for sale..SOLD 250 478-6433 located in Langford ask for Ron...PAL of course...pics to your cell.
  17. B

For Sale DAISY BB GUNS

I have two DAISY RED RIDER BB GUNS SOLD!!! thanks Sportfishing bc
  18. B

Thingamagiggies

WOW... I just looked them up, Stevenson Marine they are over $450 each!!! BEFORE TAXES!!!
  19. B

Thingamagiggies

Yes, I had a brain fart...boat stands or jack stands that are about 36" and adjust to about 5' high paint is a little faded from the sun but in solid condition. I can paint em up to look like new just add an extra $100
Back