Search results

1. O

Looking for 16’ Hourston top

Hey guys, I’m looking for the soft top assembly for a 16’ Hourston. Not too concerned about the condition. Please let me know what you’ve got!! Cheers
  2. O

French creek fishing area

im thinking of bringing my small 16' tinny up to French creek for the long weekend. I've never fished there and looking for some general trolling locations. Any where to drop prawn traps near by? Thanks in advance!
  3. O

Victoria waterfront prawning

Has anyone had any success prawning off the Victoria waterfront or oak bay/ haro straight area? Not looking for coordinates just a general idea. Thanks
  4. O

Super release dodgers by Wayne laughren

im looking for some super release dodgers made by Wayne laughren. Looking for any sizes please. Let me know what you’ve got, I’m interested in purchasing!! Thanks guys
  5. O

Downrigger cable

looking for suggestions on everyone’s preference for downrigger cable. What brand? Is there some better than others? Please post pics on how you have the end of your rigger setup. Thanks
  6. O

Looking for tiny strip heads

hey guys, looking to buy any tiny strip heads. Older ones, newer ones (until they stopped being made) any that you're looking to get rid of. Always looking for large strip heads too. Thanks!
  7. O

Power pro blue super slick braid

Anyone know if the power pro super slick braid is still available in blue? I haven’t been able to find it
  8. O

Go to lure

Wether it be a spoon, anchovy, strip, hoochie, plug what's your go to lure? Do you use it only during certain weather? Certain colours at certain times? Pleas spots names and pics guys!
  9. O

Go to flasher

A
  10. O

Prawning off victoria

now I understand that nobody talk about it, however, where is a good place to drop prawn traps off Victoria? Oak bay, Cadboro bay, waterfront? Where's a good spot to go? What kinds structure should I look for and how deep? Thanks!
  11. O

Tachometer Isnt working

Anyone got any suggestions on how I could fix my tach? It stopped working somehow and it's irritating not knowing what your reving at. Any tips will be apprieceate. Thanks
Back