Search results

1. O

2023 Sidney Reports

Can anyone give any pointers on where/ hoe to fish around wain rock, salt spring or any other areas around there? New to fishing that area and just looking for pointers on where to fish. Thanks in advance
  2. O

2022 Port Renfrew Reports

Anyone catching them from shore yet? Must be some in the nitnat by now too?
  3. O

2021 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

That’s pretty incredible! Spoons or bait for ya?
  4. O

2021 Nanaimo Reports

Thinking of fishing the Nanaimo area for may long weekend, any pointers? Never fished the area. I’ve heard of the fingers, good spot for the timing? How deep of water and how deep should the riggers be? Thanks!
  5. O

Looking for 16’ Hourston top

Hey guys, I’m looking for the soft top assembly for a 16’ Hourston. Not too concerned about the condition. Please let me know what you’ve got!! Cheers
  6. O

2020 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Sure makes me believe the sooke net pen project is working! 4 years ago, 250’000 fish were released. The next year was more if I recall correctly. It would be awesome to have the same thing in the inner harbour.
  7. O

Is nobody fishing the waterfront yet?
  8. O

Found crab trap

Any chance it had a white float?
  9. O

French creek fishing area

im thinking of bringing my small 16' tinny up to French creek for the long weekend. I've never fished there and looking for some general trolling locations. Any where to drop prawn traps near by? Thanks in advance!
  10. O

2020 Nanoose Bay/French Creek Reports

How has salmon fishing been in the area? I'm heading up to parksville for the long weekend and have never fished French creek area before. Thinking of bringing my 16' tinny. Is there anywhere to prawn in the area? Where do people typically troll for salmon? Not asking for anyone's spots or...
  11. O

Wasn’t meaning to question anyone. As I was out there myself during that time with one or maybe 2 other boats around I was just curious what boat they were in. I experienced less than “hot” fishing. Brought an 8lb hatchery home but noticed very little bait on the screen or fish being caught. One...
  12. O

Hot? What boat were you in?
  13. O

Was your crab traps empty at Willows

It was outside of the main navigational channel, closer towards willows beach and Mary tod island in roughly 40’ of water. I do use a felt marker to mark with my name, phone number etc but this time it was mostly faded off and I didn’t have another one with me, my mistake. My hopes of getting it...
  14. O

Was your crab traps empty at Willows

I’ve lost a crab trap at willows with a large white bumper for a float, not the best colour for a float but it’s what I had at the time. Name might be faded off but it’s attached to a large commercial size trap. Any info would be great, if you find it please pull it
  15. O

Victoria waterfront prawning

Has anyone had any success prawning off the Victoria waterfront or oak bay/ haro straight area? Not looking for coordinates just a general idea. Thanks
  16. O

2019 Victoria and Oak Bay Reports

Any action as of lately? If anyone has made it out between the weather
  17. O

Congrats!! How deep were you on the riggers at albert head?
  18. O

Any action in oak bay?
  19. O

Looking for tiny strip heads

Almost all I ever use, because they’re no longer made and next to impossible to find I’m always looking for some. Dogfish are actually rarely a problem
  20. O

Looking for tiny strip heads

Still looking if anyone has any!
Back