Search results

1. adrian1991

Boat leg length experts

Question for the experts, finally getting around to doing up my hourston Glassworks done , now onto the pod Somehow when I bought the verado for the boat many years ago I didn't realize it's an XXL leg Should I have the pod builder Build for a 25" leg and use a jack plate Build for a 30" leg...
  2. adrian1991

Boat shelter best deal

Hey all, where's the go to for boat shelters I need a new one for my 20foot hourston I was looking at the one on princess autos website the 12x20 but don't think it will be high enough Not gonna go with the straight side ones as every winter I'm out there with a broom pushing the snow off the...
  3. adrian1991

any one else following lindell adventures on his rebuild

https://youtube.com/channel/UCvK3CIkVuPtsWfB6OYMzKZg
  4. adrian1991

Navionics Platinum Plus CF

Have a Navionics platinum plus CF chip for the island 16 gig 100$ Nanoose
  5. adrian1991

used verado 250 opinions gen 1

Anyone have opinions on these motors? Its an 05 Making a deal to get the motor gauges and controls for 7500 Has a new leg in 2018 And has 700 hrs.
  6. adrian1991

twin 115s 20 foot hourston

Any one run twins on there hourston with a kicker? Is it feasable or a single 200 Found a deal on a pair rigged up Let me hear all your input the good the bad and ugly
  7. adrian1991

8hp yammy trim seal disassemble help

Any one taken one apart to change the dust/oil seal Stumped on how to separate the cylinder rod end to gain access to the dust seal/nut
  8. adrian1991

Wtb kicker bracket

Looking for a nice sturdy strong kicker bracket fixed or adjustable as long as it can hold my 8hp high thrust xl on my boat Mid to north island preferable
  9. adrian1991

independant kicker steering with an inboard

Don't know much about kicker steering as I've always used a tiller handle But the new boat has an inboard currently And the kicker is going to be electric start and power tilt I don't like the ex steer bar from the leg to kicker But there's not much to mount the ram for a remote steer to on the...
  10. adrian1991

looking for a trailer tandem bunks

Looking for a Bunk trailer tandem axle 4500lb 22 foot boat If it needs a bit of work thats okay Central island perfered
  11. adrian1991

20 Hourston fixer upper

Looking for a 20 or 23 hourston Any shape and condition. 1,000-25,000$
  12. adrian1991

need some opinions trailer stufd

Hello everyone I've sold my 17 hourston and have a deal on this 20 foot hourston thats podded Problem is its south island and I live mid island And well the tires are cracked in the tred on all 4 tires Swap the tires and send it home easier then you can say Option1, try and remove the wheel...
  13. adrian1991

how would you fix this?

So when replacing the caulking around the trim i finally notice that the stuff the previous owner put over his bo bo with the dock i think its marine tex I started to peel away and it looks like its down the to glass in one spot im not looking to spend mega amounts of money to fix it, it is...
  14. adrian1991

Plug thread tip's and tricks

thought it would be fun to have a Discussion On your favourite plugs
  15. adrian1991

Anyone know anyone that does good body work on the side

Well alberta gas roted my trucks rockera and cab cornera looking for a body man to do the work already have the new body parts anyone have a friend that does this on the side for cash Mid island area
  16. adrian1991

lSO 2 commercial crab traps and 4 stackable round prawn traps

As title says. Around the qualicum-ladysmith area please
  17. adrian1991

WTB Scotty Duel rod holder and Marine Deck

In nanaimo to qualicum Area
  18. adrian1991

2 Tyee trophy XL. Silver

400 for the pair in good condition .located in Nanoose 250 327 9091
  19. adrian1991

2x TFO Pacific Reels (silver). Sold

2x Temple fork outfitters pacific mooching reels Spooled with 30lb backing/ 25lb maxima used a dozen times since new line installed They are an islander mr2 copy Would like 150/each would like to go as a pair Call or txt 250-327-9091
  20. adrian1991

WANTED--------Ez Steet Bracket for Main Outboard

Need the bracket for my main outboard 2010 merc 75Efi Thanks in advance Im im nanaimo but will travel up or down
Back