Search results

1. B

Sturgeon rods for sale

Selling a pair of heavy rods 8’ Amundsen sturgeon 4-8oz / 40-80 lbs with Penn Squall 40LD. Spooled with 100 lbs braided. One is left other is right handed. $200/each or $350/pair Only selling because I’m moving away for a couple years. Located South Surrey Message me for pics.
  2. B

Prawn Traps FS

Selling: 2 square box style of prawn traps. Believe they are promars. Both have 400’ leadcore line and a red/white float with MY name on it. $75/each firm Both prawn traps for $150 and I’ll throw in my box crab trap which is going for $35 with 100’ leadcore lone and a red/white float. All...
  3. B

Running rough at low rpm

Having issues with my 2014 40 hp merc 4 stroke efi. When put in gear, lowest rpm is about 800 but finding it rough or stalling at about the 1000 mark. It can be sluggish when trolling at 1000 rpm then trying to accelerate. Anything above 1500 rpm runs fine and if i run it at those higher rpm for...
  4. B

FS: Humminbird 153 -- $60

Please remove.
  5. B

Prawn pot doors

I picked up a square vinyl coated wire mesh pot that has the prawn doors on each of the 4 sides but the door is too wide. Ive been pulling countless crabs out with very little or no prawns. Even pulled a rock fish out once so far. Ive seen some of the round stackable commi style of trap that...
Back