Search results

1. M

Browns Bay Chum Derby

Dates are out for the 2011 CHUM DERBY Oct 21-22
  2. M

Pender Island Prawning

Hey, heading over to Otter Bay on Pender Island for the week. Wondering if it is worth my while to bring my prawn traps with me. Is there any good prawning grounds in this area? Thanks Mad Shepherd
  3. M

Spot Satellite GPS Messenger

After that horrible incident in August this year in Winter Harbour involving the Qualicum Rivers Charter boat, it made me think about being out in crappy weather, and the possibility of falling overboard etc... I thought I would pick up a Spot GPS, as I single hand on my own boat quite a bit...
  4. M

Boat Lettering and Logos

Just got the name put on my boat. Something I have thought about for a while but didn't really know how to go about it, how much it would cost, or who to go to? Used Sign Wave Designs in Sidney located out by the airport. (www.SignWaveDesigns.com). The Owner, Colin Franks was really good to...
  5. M

Two Shimano 9ft6 TDR's with 2000 GT Reels

Two Shimano 9ft6 TDR's with 2000 GT Reels, all spooled up and ready to fish. These rods and reels are a few years old, one rod has one broken eye, but both will still catch fish. Good for somebody starting out, or for back up rods. $80 for both used victoria link with photos below...
Back