Search results

1. Mudshark

Scotty 1106 - 60”

Good new style plug Will have an empty spool Boom Weight hook Bad Knick in the spool May need replacement don’t know. Came on new boat. I had brand new riggers so this ones goin. $225 obo
  2. Mudshark

2007 Yamaha 8 high thrust parts for sale

open to offers. Cowl - $125.00 Tiller- $25.00 - shifter linkage broke Extra long shaft leg. Needs a cleaning props banged up from previous owner. -$100.00 Motor ran. Exhaust housing corroded. Other parts available In Victoria
  3. Mudshark

Icom ic-m402s Marine vhf radia

For sale 125$ 0bo In Victoria Needs a little wipe down Pm me
  4. Mudshark

The things you do to go fishing....

The things you do to go fishing... Could be chores the Wife/husband/partner set out. Could be chores you set out for yourself Could be a makeshift hockey stick handle for your kicker because your panther remote steering motor **** the bed. Let’s see it. Or hear it. What have you done to go...
  5. Mudshark

ISO #15 balls near Victoria

Good morning everyone! In search of 2 x 15# rigger balls with fin and 2 eyelets. Whose got the cheapest balls of them all? Pm me. Thanks. Mudshark
  6. Mudshark

Garmin GPSmap492, GPSmap172c and bluechart maps

for sale obo Both need GPS antenna Don’t know how to post pics 492— $ 170 172— $ 100 Bluechart g2 inside passage — $ 100 Bluechart g2 Washington to northern Cali —$ 100 In Victoria
  7. Mudshark

Lowrance HDS5 gen1

For sale $250.00 obo. Pm me Don’t know how to post pictures from a phone. In Victoria
  8. Mudshark

Looking for best 22-24’ for under 30 grand

Name of the thread says it all. I fish sooke area, needs to be ready to go and not a project. -prefer a walkaround -Requires a head and cuddy to accommodate Wife and kids -hardtop would be nice. Maybe I’m swinging for the stars. But I figured I would ask. Any gems looking for a new owner?
  9. Mudshark

Bertram project boat 25' - not mine

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/Classic-Bertram-25ft-Hull_29083100.lite These things are beauty's when fixed up.
  10. Mudshark

Fibreglass removable floor board sealing - help?

So here's the deal. 26' stamas walkaround inboard. Has 3 sections of floor that are removable exposing the entire bilge from stern to the cabin. When it rains 90% of the water fills the bilge. There is 2 bilge pumps that easily keep up. This is not my worry! My worry is blood and guts...
  11. Mudshark

Not mine. 21' hourston hardtop project with pod

http://www.usedcourtenaycomox.com/classified-ad/21FT-HOURSTON-GLASCRAFT-HARD-TOP-W-POD-NEEDS-TLC_29062450.lite
  12. Mudshark

Scotty swivel pedestals

Located in victoria $40 each ob0
  13. Mudshark

Fasteners for Scotty downriggers

Has anyone used stainless steel #14 screws to mount the swivel bases? The existing ones on my boat were mounted like that. I am putting new swivel bases on an wonder if it's sufficient .
  14. Mudshark

Lost on highway - twin eye blue boat fender

My dad just gave me them for Christmas. Tailgate was left open and I lost one on the road between spectrum school and princess aut0. Would be great to get it back. Figured I'd try on here. Thanks
Back