Search results

1. burnsy22

WTB Boat Deck Chair

Tried shooting you a text but it didn't go through. I am on rogers and my phone isn't working, my wife's is who is also on Rogers which is odd.
  2. burnsy22

WTB Boat Deck Chair

Looking for a gently used boat deck chair that someone might have lying around. I am located in Nanaimo but can travel. Preferably a double legged decent quality version. Canvas or white vinyl would work.
  3. burnsy22

R3EF MOOCHING REELS?

Trophy XL's are extremely good value. My buddy fishes them 80-100 days a year for the last 5-6 years and have held up very well, will a little bit of maintenance.
  4. burnsy22

Jigging setup for sale

Okuma Solterra 10L reel, paddle drag. And Ugly stik tiger lite rod 5'10 length, light weight strong rod. Rod is modelled after the shimano trevala. $120 for the combo. Located in Nanaimo I do travel to Victoria weekly as well.
  5. burnsy22

Trophy Tyee QR Reel and Trophy XL TQR Rod Combo $300

Selling My rod and reel together as a combo. The reel was lighly used for one season and the rod was used once. I sold my boat last November, and need to get rid of a few things. Both in great shape, the rod other than a scuff on the handle is like new, and the reel has been very lightly used...
  6. burnsy22

Selling Proline 231...Outboard Pod..Nanaimo

Here are the Pics. And here are the finer details of the boat. It is loaded for anyone who wants to fish. and was a guide boat for a couple seasons off of Ukie and has everything needed. 1995 Proline 231. (Fibre Glass Stringers)no rot, steering at the back as well. Hydraulic Steering 2008-2009...
  7. burnsy22

Sage 3106B 10.6 ft mooching rod. Brian Babcock Custom Special

Looks like it's spoken for already, will let the other people know that are inquiring if the deal doesn't work out. Thanks
  8. burnsy22

Sage 3106B 10.6 ft mooching rod. Brian Babcock Custom Special

Selling My Sage 3106 Brian Babcock Rod. In great shape, used sparingly over the last 3 seasons. Paid $599 plus tax, selling for $440. Arguably the best 10.6 foot trolling/mooching rod you can get. I am in Nanaimo, but go to Victoria weekly. Shoot me a PM if interested.
  9. burnsy22

Any fur traders out there?

This ad may be for you...priceless https://nanaimo.craigslist.ca/boa/d/trade-goats-for-canoe/6651105516.html
  10. burnsy22

Arima Fixed Mount Kicker Bracket

I know for a fact that the mounting of the bracket was a pain in the butt because of all the foam in the back and tight quarters to work with when drilling the holes and putting the bolts through. They said it took them 6-7 hours to mount it.
  11. burnsy22

MIne was mounted by Parksville boathouse after buying it in Victoria, as I live in Nanaimo. Dont think mine had the other stock bracket yours had. Mine was the 25 inch power trim tilt model, 2013. I no longer have the boat, but I did keep the pictures lol.
  12. burnsy22

I bought mine a few years ago from Sherwood Marine in Victoria. They sold Arimas and had someone make them specifically for the Arimas. Worked great, came in power coated white. Shane
  13. burnsy22

Best of Blackjack 2017

Big fish, spectacular footage, releasing big fish, conservationists with the yellow eyes, good music....Tough to make a better video that that. Well done. Honestly, it is better than most of the shows on Chek. PS...After I watched the first 2 mins, i went and made a cup of coffee to watch the...
  14. burnsy22

Searay Laguna

Right click on the picture and open image in new tab. the image will be upside right if they aren't already for you.
  15. burnsy22

WTB 1 Scotty Swivel Mount

Located in Nanaimo, and I am looking for 1 Scotty swivel mount. Could have it picked up anywhere between Victoria and Campbell River. PM me if you have one kicking around. Thanks, Shane
  16. burnsy22

WTB 2 x Scotty Downriggers

Found some, please remove
  17. burnsy22

WTB 2 x Scotty Downriggers

Looking for 2 scotty's with the heavier boom and newer style plugs. Thinking someone might have upgraded to high power riggers over Christmas and may want to sell their old ones. Send me a message if you have anything. Located on the Island. Shane
Back