Search results

1. R

Finally

Fill her up down there if you can - even better if you do it with the owner, in case you need to repair the filler neck. That’s what I did when I picked up a boat from Olympia years ago and the owner paid for the gas and also ordered the whole kit.
  2. R

Cuts of meat on sale

Should be OK as long as it's not past its BB Date.
  3. R

Port Moody Boat Launch $$$$$

It's almost impossible to find moorage or indoor storage with ramp access in the Vancouver area. Waitlists are pretty long for places that have descent access and security. Expect the prices to only go up. It's a supply and demand thing.
  4. R

Photo Thread

This morning in Vancouver
  5. R

Military Aircraft

No no! It’s all about reducing Canada’s carbon footprint. JT is waiting for the electric models to come out. https://www.airforce-technology.com/news/usaf-airman-flight-electric-aircraft/?cf-view
  6. R

Military Aircraft

Imagine how many Commanders you can pod with that dough...
  7. R

Free craft beer

“Beer”?? 😂 Jkn aside, this is very generous of Scott.
  8. R

Might Be Looking For a Change

The economy is still not performing but it’s not all doom and gloom. We’re engaged with one of the municipalities in the mainland in some tech related work and I can tell you that they have a massive pipeline of capital projects to build new facilities or upgrade the ones that they currently...
  9. R

I’m really sorry about your buddy and his young family. 12 pages and now you’re telling us. Man, it’s always about the human connections and how we survive and thrive together. Or in your buddy’s case, how we grieve and heal together. Been thru this myself and like Sttr said, there’s no...
  10. R

@Rain City This is good avice. Your kids are still young and if you can do some work in your own industry and absorb the upfront cost ( in this case, lost opportunity cost during a slow period), you should give this some thought. You'd be investing in gradual growth in your wealth and use that...
  11. R

This is just another twist on this thread. The OP was asking for advice on career change. Hoe many of the last few posts are a direct response to that? 😅
  12. R

What's for dinner tonight ?

Nice work, Clint. I add the Nori sheet and it makes it firmeramd holds things together nicely. This looks really good for a first timer.
  13. R

Agreed. I really love this thread. No sarcasm intended.
  14. R

I love this thread. It's like trying to chase that puck in the final period of the NHL final. 😄
  15. R

Buy tickets every week for higher probability of winning…
  16. R

Tell Your Best Joke

17. R

Discarding old flares

If you happen to be in the eastern outskirts of the Mainland, bring them to Poco Marine. They’ll also give you a good deal on a set of new ones - which will HOPEFULLY go back to the bin in 3 years. Maybe you can give them a call and find out who recycles the damn thing for them….
  18. R

Cuts of meat on sale

I thought we agreed on the salmon carcass being perfect in-laws gifts?? No need to re-open that again. Back to meat deals now…
  19. R

Cuts of meat on sale

Great minds think alike or…. 😉
Back