Search results

1. D

Bearing Buddy maintenance & grease level

I purchased a brand new Highliner trailer last July which came with Bearing Buddy. On the last road trip, I noticed the passenger-side hub just slightly warm to the touch during highway stops, compared to the driver side. Not hot by any stretch, but you could tell a slight difference. Looking...
  2. D

Anchor Rope Loops

I picked up some 150' of 1/2" anchor rope from the boat show that came with a built in loop that I'm using to attach to a pyramid anchor with a screw pin shackle for stillwater fishing. The loop looks similar to this...
  3. D

Marine/Deep Cycle Batteries at Lower Mainland Costcos?

Do any of the Lower Mainland Costcos carry marine batteries? Costco website says available in store only but I went the the two Burnaby locations and they don't seem to have them, so dont know if they are limited to specific stores or provinces or something. Looking for something to power a 40lb...
  4. D

Good dealer for trailer hitch in LML?

Thinking of adding a trailer hitch to a 2010 Toyota Tacoma to potentially tow a small boat (ie 12' aluminum). Dont have the boat yet, but am in the market and want to be ready if the right deal comes along. Load would likely never exceed even 500 lbs. Anyone recommend a trustworthy, well...
Back