Search results

1. L

2021 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Hi there. Looks like I will be in Comox on Saturday and thinking of bring the boat up with me for a morning trip. As I have never fished up that way, does anybody have a spots to try that they are willing to share. Thanks
  2. L

2020 Port Hardy Reports

Thanks. Any areas near by for halibut or ling cod.
  3. L

2020 Port Hardy Reports

Looks like I’ll be heading up to Port Hardy in two weeks for a weekend visit with family. I have never fished up there before and know it is probably too late in the year but is there any spots to try? Just looking to catch something, salmon, halibut or ling cod. Any help would be appreciated...
  4. L

2020 Sidney Reports

I don’t think I even saw him there. Three fish weighed in. Winner was just over 7 pounds. Wind made it tough.
  5. L

Fly tying materials for sale

Selling off my fly tying material. Haven’t tied any flies in years. Some stuff is brand new. Located in the Cowichan Valley. Text (250) 510-1455 Andy I will be updating through out the day and can load pictures if needed. 11 packages of Ice Chenille $25 -3 purple - 3 pink -...
  6. L

2019 Sidney Reports

Was out yesterday for a few hours between the red can and the powder wharf. One hit was a 7lb white hatchery spring. Black glow/uv flasher and green glow skinny g just off bottom. I hope the boat next to me liked the solo landing job as i was trying to measure the fish next to the boat and...
  7. L

2018 Sidney Reports

Between Sidney Island and Mandarte and Halibut Islands?
  8. L

2017 Sidney Reports

Thanks. Heading out of cowichan bau this weekend. Does anyone have any luck fishing for lling cod in the sidney area?
  9. L

2017 Sidney Reports

Hey Mark. When jigging at the spit, are you fishing off the northern tip of the spit? Thanks Andy
  10. L

live herring

First you have to have a bunch of rigs pre tied. Then as you leave the marine, make sure you grab the railing they are hanging from and put a bunch of hooks into your hands. Ha ha.
  11. L

2017 Sidney Reports

Nice looking fish mark. I'm looking to head out that way on Saturday if the weather isn't too bad. Does anybody have any tips for fishing Wain rock? It's a new area of fishing for me.
  12. L

2015 Nootka Sound/Esperanza Inlet Reports

Don't worry bones. I can always find fish. Landing them is a different story Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back