Search results

1. Jeteye

Halibut Guide Victoria ?

Heading out to Victoria for a couple day work seminar mid June. I may take an extra day and go halibut fishing. Any member guides available or recommendations for a 1 day trip June 14th ?
  2. Jeteye

Wanted! GPS antenna for LCX 15mt

Looking for a gps antenna Lorance Lgc-12S for an old Lowrance LCX-15mt. Campbell River area.
  3. Jeteye

Shout out of thanks.

I would like to put a big thank you out there to three people in the Campbell River, Quadra Island area that helped me out last week. Both my engines were contaminated with water and left me dead in the water and drifting towards the rocks 5 minutes after leaving the Heriot bay dock. Steve ...
  4. Jeteye

Sunset Marina -West Vancouver

Has anyone used the services at Sunset Marina in west Vancouver just past Horseshoe bay? Looking at launching my boat there and leaving my truck and trailer parked there for a week while we head north to do some fishing. Just curious if anyone has used this place and what they are like. Thanks...
  5. Jeteye

Scotty rod holders & accessories

One orca holder, 4 regular holders, six above deck mounts, 3 rail mount adapters, 3 flush mounts, 2 model 254 rod height extenders and one model 459 extender/adjuster. All in very good condition $200.00 for everything, will not sell piece by piece. jzalesak@shaw.ca
  6. Jeteye

Galvanic Corrosion?

Happy New Year Everybody. I am thinking about mooring my boat in a salt water marina this summer from early June to mid September. I normally pull it, flush it and store it on dry land when not in use but things have changed for this year so i am considering the mooring option. Here's the...
  7. Jeteye

Hummingbird 1158c with transducer and Radar$2500

I have a Humminbird 1158c chart plotter with gps antenna and radar for sale. It is all in new condition, it came with my boat when I bought it four years ago. I used it for maybe three weeks then replaced it with a unit that supports auto pilot. It comes with all the wiring hookups and also...
  8. Jeteye

Hardy or McNeill

Hello all. Wife and i are heading to the CR area this weekend for a couple weeks. We were thinking of hauling the boat up north for a couple of days just to check it out and try for some Halibut. Wife does not like the big water at all. Which of the two areas (Port Hardy or Port McNeill would...
  9. Jeteye

Humminbird 1158c,GPS,Radar,transducer and weather. $3500.00 obo.

I have a Humminbird 1158c with GPS, Radar and weather. Includes transducer and all the wires. All came new on my boat two years ago (Boat show deal). I used it all for three weeks then replaced it with a system i wanted. I will be in the Campbell River area for the last two weeks of June and...
Back