Search results

1. T

2020 Port Hardy Reports

Fished last wknd at Edmunds rock was slow but we scratched up a few salmon,day before was on fire as it is any given tide or day up there.The wall has been hot as well so Summary is there are lots of salmon and its only gonna get better
  2. T

Looking for downriggers

I have a pair of hi performance I could part with,come with stainless 12” pedastills
  3. T

2016 9.9 Yamaha kicker

Is it electric start
  4. T

Lost Scotty cover

digital cover for hi performance Scotty down rigger,in between mittlenatch and CRIB boat launch along old island hiway.
  5. T

Looking for Bradley smoker

I have one I will sell,it's a 6 rack digital,only used a few times,I have extra racks and an extra brand new door.might be cheaper for you to buy a new one tho.
  6. T

Rods and reels and 1 downrigger

Shipping is difficult for me I work late every day.
  7. T

Rods and reels and 1 downrigger

Tyee marine tss mhc 9 ft rod and shimono plus never used $150 Scotty downrigger short arm and swivel base $200 Islander MR3 and 10.5 fenwick hmx $500 Fenwick hmx 10.5 xl #2,this is a great rod for small steelhead rivers I married it with a center pin KP,probably one of my favourite rods for fish...
  8. T

Scotty downrigger

Heres some pics,I will let swivel base go with it and snubber,50 bucks for base 50 for braided line and 10 for snubber.i forgot there is a broken corner on base where bolt goes in, it does not effect anything and is covered by warranty,its just cosmetic,it was not a big deal to me.I am upgrading...
  9. T

Scotty downrigger

Scotty downrigger 1106 short arm,400 ft new braided line.old style plug. 200$ Campbell River
  10. T

Cannonballs for Sale, 15lb & 20lb Finned (SOLD OUT)

I will take 2 15lbers,I'm in CR
  11. T

2015 Campbell River Reports

Deepwater has been very kind to me for the last month so i have had no need to go further,and my boats moored at browns.Anchovys,120' range has been the ticket.Wind has been sucky last 2 weeks.
  12. T

i have been fishing out that way a fair bit, i have my boat moored at BB,there are pinks no more than anywhere else tho,I have managed usally 3 springs every outing.
  13. T

Browns Bay Drauma

Was told today that 3 cruise ships went by few nights ago and there wake took out the breakwater,tug came in to reanchor and hooked on to the wrong rope somewhere and ended up pulling the fuel dock away from the the other buildings and broke the fuel lines and made a right good old mess of...
  14. T

deepwater bay this afternoon,lots of pinks as well,kids arms were worn out
  15. T

Browns Bay Drauma

i was told last week if i needed fuel to get it before Tuesday,they had planned on taking the white building out of where it was.They had a tug there working on the breakwater may be replacing chain and rope anchors who knows.IMHO I think when they removed the breakwater and laid it against the...
  16. T

Browns Bay Drauma

I have my boat moored at BB went out this afternoon around 2 came back around 7 and it was mayhem at the dock.They are doing some work there and the breakwater has been moved in and tied of at the fuel dock,when i got in the walkway going to the the restrooms and store was hanging in the water...
Back