Search results

1. M

Fish Finder advise

Hello I mostly fish west coast Haida Gwaii with my 19' aluminum outboard driven boat. I presently use a basic Garmin sounder with a transom mount transducer which performs well enough but loses the bottom when running at speed. I would appreciate advice on purchasing a stand alone sounder and...
  2. M

Buying new single action reels. Suggestions?

Hello all I'm thinking about getting new single action reels. I presently use shimanos but I'd like something with better drags. I like Islanders but they are too expensive. Any suggestions? Thanks
  3. M

'94 Johnson 150

1994 Johnson 150 "Commercial" carbureted V6 - 2 Stroke Outboard Engine. Runs but will not shift into reverse. Probably needs a new dog clutch. The cylinders were fogged when the engine was stored 2 1/2 years ago and it has been kept indoors since. Model number J150WTXERC, 25 inch shaft...
  4. M

cooling intake keeps fouling

Hello All I run through Skidegate narrows to go to the west coast of Haida Gwaii with my 2007 Evinrude 150 and the cooling intake often gets fouled with the kelp that inhabits the west narrows. This is my 3rd season with this motor and prior to that I had a '94 Johnson commercial on the boat...
  5. M

For Sale '94 Johnson 150

For sale, 1994 Johnson 150 Commercial V6. Runs but has no reverse, probably due to worn dog clutch. Comes with service manual and controls, no cables or oil tank. Located in Haida Gwaii. Open to offers.
Back