Search results

1. Go.Fish

WTB - Lowrance/Simrad Radar Dome (non-working)

As title says looking for radar dome. Doesn’t need to be operational. Doesn’t even need guts inside. Must look decent Case of beer or cash?
  2. Go.Fish

WTB: Shimano Technium Mooching rod - Tip / End

Broke the tip off a Medium (power) Slow (action) Technium. anyonehave one they wanna sell? It was my fault and not a warranty issue Model # is TNC-M106M2 Central Vancouver island preferred Thanks in advance
  3. Go.Fish

10’4” Avon RIB Tender

Selling for a friend, located in Nanaimo 2009 Avon Rover 315 Hypalon tubes 2009 Nissan 20hp (power tilt & remote) Full canvas storage cover for boat and motor Galvanized Road Runner trailer Lightly used as a tender for 2 big boats Runs tip top, ready for the water pending
  4. Go.Fish

Odd little fish in Prawn trap today…

Not sure what it was? It had sores on the front of its snout and by one of its gills. Also one eye was pointed upward, poor little fella wasn’t going to win any beauty contests but he swam back down to 200’
  5. Go.Fish

Cash job for inflatable boat repair (Vancouver)

My buddy in Vancouver is looking to have some re-gluing done a PVC inflatable boat. I’d help but too far away for me. It’s a 10’ with aluminum hull and some of the flaps to do with the transom area have come loose, boat looks pretty clean but he’s worried about trying himself. MUST have...
  6. Go.Fish

Wanted: Yamaha controls (10-pin)

Looking to buy used Yamaha controls and harness. Just bought an engine that doesn’t include controls. Let me know what you have and price. Pm is fine. Located central Island but willing to pay shipping No idea what they’d be worth used Thanks
  7. Go.Fish

Looking for $40k welded aluminum lake boat advice?? 17’

In search of advice/options/opinions on buying a new welded aluminum boat with power and trailer for 40k and under. Must be able to tow with mid sized SUV, and take up logging roads. A windshield and soft top would be nice. Max 4 passengers should do. 16’-17’ Any builders on Vancouver island...
  8. Go.Fish

GoLight 12v remote search light

Bought from another member, it’s bright, it works, it’s waterproof, it has a strong magnetic base! BUT it has an issue, when you first plug it in the up/down motor drives downward and clicks. You can stop this by pressing any remote button and operates as normal. Would make a good light for...
  9. Go.Fish

Wanted: 13’ Boston Whaler

Looking for a friend. In search of a 13’ Boston Whaler Centre Console in good condition. Let’s say year 2000 or newer That’s all I know for now. Let me know what’s out there?! Central Vancouver island. Willing to drive north or south but nothing on the mainland for now Thanks in advance :)
  10. Go.Fish

WTB: Used commercial trap rope

Looking for up to a couple thousand feet of used commercial type prawn/crap trap rope. At least 300’ lengths without knots Similar condition to what I have in the photo And Central Vancouver island (Nanaimo) area only as we aren’t allowed to travel right now? thanks in advance
  11. Go.Fish

Wanted: Matching pair of Avet reels

Looking for a matching pair of Avet Reels, nothing too big just some smaller ones. SX or MX models. Not particular about colour but no pink please Looking to spend up to 70% retail for used, they don’t need to be perfect G2’s are hitting the shelves, perhaps you want to upgrade and sell your...
  12. Go.Fish

Ideas on pouring 50lbs of lead?

Would like some ideas on what people use to pour larger quantities of lead for fishing stuff. I have a Lee 20lb electric pot which isn’t very efficient if I want to do a couple 15lb cannonballs, pours too slow and I get layers, also waiting time adding more lead to the pot Needs to be accurate...
  13. Go.Fish

Wanted: Trevala 6’6” MH jigging rods x2

Looking for 1 or 2 Trevala Medium/Heavy 6’6” rods. Used in decent condition is fine. Open to other brands too, just set on that length (one piece) and M/H action... A pair of good lever drag reels would be great too. Also used and decent condition Ready to buy new just figured I’d check the...
  14. Go.Fish

Wanted: Spotlight under $300

Anyone have a spotlight for sale. Preferably with a remote? Was just looking at the GoLight GL2020 but can’t find one in Canada. Other suggestions? On Central VI Thanks in advance
  15. Go.Fish

Wanted: 5 or 7.5kg Claw anchor

Looking for a 5-7.5kg claw anchor. Preferably galvanized but doesn’t need to be perfect pm if you have one laying around, thanks Located on VI
  16. Go.Fish

Wanted: Back to back boat seats (vintage)

Looking for a pair of these back to back style boat seats in good condition. Preferably in Brown and Cream coloured so I don’t have to reupholster them LOL Was going to get some more practice on the sewing machines for a buddy but these seats just have too many issues to bother, more of a...
  17. Go.Fish

Looking for these Aluminum hinges (radar arch)

Anyone know who makes these hinges and where to get them? I’ve been asked a few times about them at the dock and boat launch not sure what to say They are machined out of solid aluminum and very sturdy
  18. Go.Fish

Sold: 2 Complete Technium Sturgeon rod setups

Original owner. Used good condition Moved to the island and no use for them anymore 1 pc Shimano Technium 8’ Fin-Nor OFL30 reels I believe they have both 200lb test braid (power pro/Tuf line) Located in Nanaimo. Can ship them over on Harbour Air if Vancouver buyer wants them (YVR or Downtown)...
  19. Go.Fish

My neighbour needed a hand welding something... :o

Yes sir, yes you do ;)
  20. Go.Fish

Wanted: 2359 Trophy Pro

A buddy is in search of a 2359 Trophy Pro with Alaskan Bulkhead if anyone has one for sale or a lead on one Fuel injected inboard. Or podded outboard Budget in neighborhood of $60k +/- Can be in need of repair if the price is right Thanks in advance
Back