Search results

1. reeltordarius

Inboard Repower Timeframe

Hey Y'all! Many of you likely know that I recently sold my 17' Arima Ranger and purchased a Tolly 26. I started the process to purchase the Tolly in mid December (deposit given). Knew it needed to be repowered and was lucky enough to get a brand new Chevy 350. I was referred to Mike @...
  2. reeltordarius

Arima Sea Ranger

Hey Everyone! It's with a heavy heart that we list our 89 Arima Ranger for sale. We've owned this boat as a family of 4 for the past 5 years and recently purchased a larger boat as our family continues to grow. We've spent hundreds of hours on this boat exploring everywhere from the Southern...
  3. reeltordarius

FS - Motor Bracket/ACR/Seadek

A few things are leftover after some recent upgrades: Garelick Kicker Bracket - 115 #'s or 20HP - $125.00 (SFBC Members). Ad can be seen here SOLD - Blue Sea ACR - Model 7610 - $45 (SFBC Members). Ad can be seen here Seadek - 2 rolls (One roll is ~ 60"x 39" and the other is 39"x77") Storm...
  4. reeltordarius

Garmin 540s

Oldie but a goodie.... Garmin 540s w/power cord/transducer cable & cover. $150 for SFBC members https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/bpo/d/vancouver-garmin-gpsmap-540s/6831312899.html
  5. reeltordarius

Pacific Collapsible Crab Traps

Pacific Round Spring-Folding Crab Trap - $100 for both One is 28" and the other is 32" CL Ad here: https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/bpo/d/vancouver-crab-traps/6824021316.html
  6. reeltordarius

Sewell's/Horsheshoe Wind Storm

Wow, it sounds like Sewells and Horseshoe Bay got slammed yesterday by the windstorm....the whole rental fleet broke away, sounds like they lost nearly all of them and a barge sank along with other small boats....damn.... Sorry if your boat sustained any damage out there...
  7. reeltordarius

1989 100hp Merc 2 Stroke Parts Motor

$575.00 Good compression on all cylinders, power tilt/trim in working order. Impeller, starter and plugs changed last year. Last run in November, 2018 but died while on the water. I've decided to re-power (as I'm sure many of you know) :). Motor is still on the boat. Controls & Cables are...
  8. reeltordarius

KeelGuard

Brand new (still in the box) Megaware KeelGuard. 9' (for boats up to 24') Almond in colour $175.00
  9. reeltordarius

Mercury Side Mount Controls

Sold $200.00 Part #: 881170A13 Side Mount Remote Control Box with 14 Pin Cable Length: Roughly 25' Used for one season and in great condition. I'm re-powering and won't need the Mercury Controls anymore. Posted on CL for slightly more - price discounted for forum members. CL Ad...
  10. reeltordarius

Repower w/ Yamaha 115

Hey Y'all! I'm going to be repowering my 17 Arima in the next couple of months and was hoping to get a bit of feedback as to dealers/prices etc. I realized I might be better off waiting until the boat show but just can't handle continuing to be gouged by my 2 stroke gas consumption (2mpg...
  11. reeltordarius

USDA Admits Weight Loss Not Possible For People Who Don’t Like Salmon

I'm just gonna leave this right here....;) “For anyone looking to get down to a healthy body weight, there is simply no viable option aside from making salmon a major part of your diet, so you’d better enjoy it,” said spokesperson Marcia Donner, USDA Admits Weight Loss Not Possible For People...
  12. reeltordarius

Snug Cove Fees

So I like to do the lunch thing when launching from Vanier to pick up the prawn traps. We usually go to Horseshoe Bay to tie up while we have lunch, then pick the traps up on the way back. On 2 occasions we decided to go to Snug Cove (it's a bit closer) and tie up, but with both times...
  13. reeltordarius

Old Salt Nick

This the season and I couldn't resist. Oldsaltnick by reeltordarius posted Dec 8, 2016 at 8:56 AM Stolen from another forum I follow ;)
  14. reeltordarius

Wanted Marine Electrician

Looking for a trusted marine electrician or a shop that can be trusted in the Vancouver/Burnaby/Richmond area. I've been doing a bunch of electrical work on my boat recently and have hit a snag that I need assistance with. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
  15. reeltordarius

Penn Electric Downrigger

When I bought my boat this summer it came with this Penn 825 fathom Master electric downrigger. I already had dual Scotty's so don't need this one. I'd be happy to trade it for either a couple of decent prawn traps or a pot puller. Up for offers as well.
  16. reeltordarius

Navionics Gold

Looking for a Navionics gold micro SD card for my Lowrance 5. Thanks Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Back