Search results

1. P

Please Delete

Sold
  2. P

Boat Stands

Might be too light and too far away.... https://classifieds.castanet.net/details/boat_jacks/4773060/
  3. P

About 50 ft of 3/0 AWG Marine wire SOLD

I will take it if Wooly doesn't.
  4. P

Looking for Peetz Reels, Boxes or other Peetz Items........

Here are a couple in Kelowna https://classifieds.castanet.net/details/2_antique_peetz_reels/4263745/
  5. P

WTB: Mercury Sidemount Controller with Tilt PN RC881170a15

Sounds good. How much and where are you located?
  6. P

WTB: Mercury Sidemount Controller with Tilt PN RC881170a15

Looking for a mercury sidemount controller part number RC88117A15 with 8 pin connector. Must be in good condition. Thanks for looking.
  7. P

Wanted: Tilt Relay for a 2012 Mercury 15hp Prokicker or Yamaha Outboard

You can't take it apart. The wires for the coil are potted in the cover and they didn't leave enough length to open it. It looks like the Yamaha relay in the picture above would work (needs to have 3 wires). I would have to change the connector.
  8. P

No such luck. They combined two relays into one housing. It looks similar to the 3 pin Yamaha relay. Anyone have one for a Yamaha?
  9. P

Looking for a tilt relay for a 2012 Mercury 15hp Prokicker PN 8M0125035. Any leads much appreciated!
  10. P

Furuno RDP-149 Display With Radar, GPS and Sounder Module

It is a RSB 0094 18 Inch radome with 2.2kw transceiver
  11. P

Furuno RDP-149 Display With Radar, GPS and Sounder Module

I don't want to separate them but would be will to sell everything for $1000, plus shipping from Summerland.
  12. P

GPS sounder wanted

Might be more than you are looking for but I have a Furuno 1824c combination 10.4" MFD, radar, gps and sounder module complete with cables. You would need to add a transducer. PM me if interested.
Back