Search results

1. A

2018 OFFICIAL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Was out at sandheads from 1030 till 1700 Nice spring and our limit of sockeye
  2. A

6 sockeye 4 crabs and caught 3 poachers!!!!
  3. A

Just caught these guys poaching my traps at sandheads off the lighthouse So if you have no crabs ask these guys on this boat Photos to come when I can upload!!!
  4. A

Fuel Burn

this is good guide not sure if your motor is there, the rate of fuel burn for 9.9 is about 1 gal a hour http://www.boat-fuel-economy.com/yamaha-outboard-fuel-consumption-us-gallons
  5. A

If I read the dfo regs area 28-1 and 28-2 are closed to prawning? Is this correct?
  6. A

2017 OFFISHALL Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Went it yesterday fished Tunstall Bay one keeper and lost a few Weather was a bit sloppy in the morning Day ended well with limit of crabs and feed of prawns
  7. A

22' Double Eagle Build

Very nice ! Love how you have used the roof but changed cabin. Did you make a Mold for or is that glass over plywood?
  8. A

Out at sandheads around the turn of the tide @ 60 ft Nice keeper Anchovie and green flasher
  9. A

I got 6 undersized ...largest was 58 cms was fun cause he tangled up on the other line Going out tomorrow and maybe get a couple of keepers
  10. A

Went out to today and it was rough Tucked in off the west van shoreline in about 150-180 ft depth amd managed 3 shakers all undersize. ..did I mention it was rough?
  11. A

Just plain old canned salmon no oil or pellets etc?
  12. A

I broke the depth counter on the weekend and Tuesday morning the new part was at my door
  13. A

We trolled HITW from 10 -2 today with 2 keepers just legal sized, both were clipped
  14. A

We fished HITW and south end of Bowyer island from about Sunday 830 till 1230 3 undersized (one clipped spring ) and one 10lbs keeper This is what it was feeding on. 20170205_113331 by aussie posted Feb 6, 2017 at 12:42 PM
  15. 20170205_113331

20170205_113331

Bait
  16. A

OFFICIAL 2016 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

We fished sandheads from 8-5 nothing until about 230 Then it seemed pick up saw some other boats net fish and then we boxed 18lber 24 lber and 30 lber
  17. A

Been out here since 800 am it seems a bit rough but is now calming down One undersize and lost one to seal Seems once the sun came out the action picked up
  18. A

Was at sandheads at 1000 am Weather was a bit lumpy but turned out ok Trolled with anchovies, herring, spoons and hootchies one big bite around 4 pm only saw 2 undersized caught from a few charter guys Seemed to be lots of action on the sounder between 35-60 ft but no takers.
  19. A

Thanks for the tip Yeah we tried speeding up around 2.5-2.8 from 2.1 knots Seem to slow them down a bit Maybe should learn to skin those little sharks cause I have heard they are tasty done correctly
  20. A

We where also out yesterday from 700 to 500 at sandheads and T10 Must of caught 15 dog fish with one undersized No luck for us
Back