Search results

1. G

2017 Powell River Reports

Thanks, looking forward to checking it out.
  2. G

2017 Powell River Reports

Is someone able to show me where coho point and grants reef is? I have been wanting to take a trip up here one weekend for a change and have heard there can be good fishing. Cheers
  3. G

2017 Campbell River Reports

I believe it's only Area 13. Kitty is Area 14
  4. G

2017 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Yes it's hard and is a pain in the butt to get off! Guess I will just have to wait a bit to go out again, what a mess it makes. I had to cut my lines to get my gear in because it was so thick and built up at the rod tip.
  5. G

2017 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

What is all this brown slimy sludge in the water from? It's on my lines so thick I can't reel my lines in.
  6. G

2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Anyone been out to kitty lately? Any action going on out there?
  7. G

2015 Comox Valley-Comox Harbour, Kitty Coleman, Cape Lazo, Denman & Hornby Islands

Was out Saturday at Hornby, around tribune. Lots of undersize springs. We managed to get a nice 12lb keeper though.
  8. G

Anybody know of the new link of the area 14 map which actually shows the salmon closure areas? The old link seems to have been moved or taken down..
  9. G

Was at Kitty for the late afternoon yesterday, picked up 1 white and 1 red at 200' on white hootchie. Tides were ripping though, had a lot of tangles and didn't seem to be the only one dealing with it.
  10. G

Where's the best place to get your fish smoked in the Valley?
Back